Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Vocabulary Builder for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Vocabulary Builder Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Vocabulary Builder PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Vocabulary Builder App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Vocabulary Builder App
Build your vocabulary with Magoosh’s free GRE vocabulary game for your Android device. Quiz yourself every day to learn the 1200 most important words on the GRE test! Our app helps you improve your vocab and prep for the GRE test – now you can practice and improve your vocabulary anywhere, any time!
Why students LOVE our app…
✓ 1200 GRE vocab words picked by an expert tutor
✓ Audio pronunciation for each of the words in the app
✓ Definitions and example sentences for every word
✓ Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced vocabulary sections
✓ Beat levels to unlock new words
✓ Track your progress as you study
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s general, GRE, SAT, and TOEFL vocab quizzes. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web.
Created by experts
The entire wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Designed for fun and learning that really sticks
Each level you beat unlocks a harder one: more words and more advanced vocabulary. Words you don’t know will be repeated until you master them, using spaced repetition which has been shown to be a very effective memorization strategy.
We’re an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE, GMAT, ACT, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads.
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Build your vocab & practice for the GRE test – download GRE Vocabulary Builder free!
Procedure to Download Vocabulary Builder for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Vocabulary Builder is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Vocabulary Builder PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Vocabulary Builder”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Vocabulary Builder app.
Vocabulary Builder Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Vocabulary Builder”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Vocabulary Builder on PC.
This is how you can download Vocabulary Builder app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.