Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download VOA News for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this VOA News Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of VOA News PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that VOA News App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About VOA News App
The free, *official* Voice of America (VOA) mobile / tablet application serves news to your mobile device or tablet. VOA operates one of the world’s largest international news media networks on TV, radio and digital properties with a total weekly audience of more than 200 million people around the world, including Africa, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. To do this, VOA employs more than 3,500 journalists, focused on countries without a free or established press or free and open internet access.
The news application features:
– Enjoy photos, video, audio and text content
– Hear podcasts and newscasts on demand
– Download stories, videos, and photos for offline reading, watching, and listening
– Customizable interface
– Stream multimedia
– Offline-downloading and saving of news content for later enjoyment
– Social media sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email and other platforms
We are here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the device description (example: Samsung S3) and operating system (example: 4.3) as well as a brief description of the issue.
Procedure to Download VOA News for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
VOA News is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the VOA News PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “VOA News”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the VOA News app.
VOA News Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “VOA News”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use VOA News on PC.
This is how you can download VOA News app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.