Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download VIKI app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this VIKI Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of VIKI PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that VIKI App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About VIKI App
Watch all your favorite subtitled Asian dramas, movies, and TV shows from Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan, and Thailand anytime, anywhere, with Rakuten Viki. Stream TV series and movies for free or subscribe to Viki Pass for an awesome HD experience, completely ad-free.
Our ever-growing collection of award-winning Kdramas, other Asian TV series, movies, variety shows, music performances, and more, there is sure to be something for everyone. With the Rakuten Viki mobile app, you can watch Asian entertainment both at home and on the go.
RAKUTEN VIKI OFFERS
Subtitles: Access to thousands of subtitled Asian TV series and movies.
Korean Dramas: Watch Korea’s most popular shows and Kdramas, including Hotel Del Luna, What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?, and Tale of the Nine-Tailed. Enjoy an extensive library of timeless classic Korean TV series that include all your favorites, such as Boys Over Flowers, Heirs, Goblin, and Descendants of the Sun.
Mainland Chinese Dramas: Stream Mainland China’s most popular drama series, including Nirvana in Fire, Go Go Squid!, Eternal Love, Princess Agents, Scarlet Heart, and Legend of Fuyao.
Taiwanese Dramas: Watch Taiwan’s latest TV series, including Attention, Love!, HIStory, Before We Get Married, Refresh Man, and Behind Your Smile.
Japanese Dramas: Stream Japan’s top dramas, including You’re My Pet, Mischievous Kiss, In Time With You, and Hakuouki SSL.
Movies: Stream all your favorite Asian movies, including The Beauty Inside, A Werewolf Boy, The Man From Nowhere, The Outlaws, On Your Wedding Day, and more.
Kpop: Watch Korea’s top idol groups, such as BTS, BLACKPINK, Twice, EXO, Monsta X, GOT7, and more, in all your favorite Korean variety shows, Kdramas, and award shows.
Volunteer Community: Help break down language barriers and spread the best of Asian entertainment to millions of other fans around the world through subtitling contributions. Translate shows in over 150 languages and get involved with our community of Qualified Contributors (QC) to qualify for amazing perks and prizes!
Watch List: Create a personal list to save your favorite shows and watch at a later time.
Timed Comments: Engage with other users by leaving a comment on a video at a certain point in time.
Rate and Review: Join the discussion and rate shows out of 10. Submit a review to help other Viki users decide if they should watch the show or movie.
Learn Mode: Use the feature on the media player to learn multiple languages, including Korean, Chinese, and Japanese.
Streaming Players and TV: Rakuten Viki is available on Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and FireTV.
KOCOWA: Access KOCOWA with Viki Pass Plus to watch Asian TV and movies from KBS, SBS, and MBC.
Legal Streaming: Rakuten Viki legally licenses all of its content.
Availability of shows (including those listed above) may vary by territory.
Try Viki Pass free for 7 days first! Check out the plans at https://www.viki.com/pass
Have questions, comments or suggestions? Reach us at email@example.com
Learn how you can become a Qualified Contributor (QC) at https://contribute.viki.com
Procedure to Download VIKI for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
VIKI is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the VIKI PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “VIKI”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the VIKI app.
VIKI Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “VIKI”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use VIKI on PC.
This is how you can download VIKI app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.