Verizon Messages for PC: Communication is becoming simpler each day. A few months back, there were some charges to call or send messages to international numbers. But today, you can easily connect with your friends and family members present on the other side of the world through messaging apps. Messages Plus is the latest tool to send messages from Android devices or PC/laptops.
Read: BBM for PC
Specialties of Verizon Messages Plus app
- You can send text messages, videos, GIFs, photos and images to your friends and cousins.
- This app works well on all compatible devices such as Android mobiles, tablets, and PC/laptops.
- It helps you in searching for famous restaurants, hotels, and clubs near your area.
- The app comes with thousands of stickers and emoticons that will enhance each special day.
- You can also share your current location with your friends and family members in case you want to meet them somewhere.
- It contains an icon called eGift by which you can send gifts to your best buddies on their birthdays and anniversaries.
- The app contains the feature of video calling so that you can enjoy endless talks for hours with your friends from any place.
- You can also schedule messages if you have some important work.
The installation method of Verizon Messages for PC
Messages Plus app for the PC method requires an Android emulator. You can choose Bluestacks 5 or Nox App Player to enjoy Verizon messages for PC. There are 3 methods. They are as under:
Method 1: Installation of Verizon messages for PC with Nox app player
- Firstly, download and install the Nox app player on the PC.
- You have to then log in to your Google account with your present Gmail ID.
- Go to the search bar of the Nox app player and write “Verizon messages” and install it on your PC.
- You can now enjoy sending messages for free of charge.
Method 2: Installation of Verizon messages using Bluestacks
- Firstly, go to the official website of Bluestacks and download from it that source.
- The next step is to Launch Bluestacks on your PC.
- Then go to “Home” and search “Verizon messages”.
- Further, you have to install the app on your PC. For that, you should log in with your current Gmail ID,
- Finally, the installation process will start.
Method 3: Download Messages Plus App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Verizon Messages”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Verizon Messages App on PC.
Method 4: How to Use Message+ on Windows 10 PC
Verizon messages app is the new era app developed to suit your needs. It is an amazing app for the purposes of messaging, chatting and video calling. Try it and share your comments here.