Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP App
Crackittoday is an all in one app with UPSC GS + CSAT Test Series + Previous Year Paper Questions, High Quality GS Revision Notes (UPSC NCERT Books),Daily Current Affairs for Prelims and Mains Exam with features like Mains Answer Writing Practice, Flashcards, All India Ranking, Marks Analysis, UPSC Syllabus Tracker, etc.
Use it for UPSC IAS Prelims Exam and for other Government Exam preparation.
Using CrackitToday you can practice more than 500 expected MCQ questions every month, these questions are mix of both Current Affairs and Static GK.
It will help you greatly in your Government Exams UPSC IAS exams, JPSC exams, BPSC exams, RPSC exams, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB, Railways, Banking PO, Clerk, etc.
At least 20 questions are added daily to keep you updated with the ongoing affairs.
Features of CrackitToday – UPSC “IAS Preparation app”
Exam learning platform
— Get static GS notes from NCERT Books and other sources along with daily current affairs for every subject
— Use built-in flashcards feature to memorise while learning
UPSC Syllabus Tracker
— State of the art user interface of our upsc syllabus tracker allows you to quickly and effiently track your exam preparation
Mains Answer Writing Practice Area
– Upload written answers on UPSC Mains questions.
– See other aspirants answers on your answer feed.
– Share feedbacks on each-other answers.
– Compete to get the most votes on your answer
– Based on the spaced repetition algorithm it allows you to memorise information using less effort.
– Cards are integrated into the app so that you can add questions with just a tap
– Easily add current affairs facts using our new tab navigation
Daily MCQ Questions :-
New tests are uploaded daily.
More than 500 questions every month.
Sources are NCERT books, previous year papers, current affairs PIBs and more
Daily Current Affairs Notes :-
Find daily added current affairs topics explained nicely
Monthly Current Affairs PDF :-
The Most detailed monthly current affairs note you will find online.
Topic-wise Test Series :-
Loads and loads of questions are uploaded category wise so you can have a full revision of each and every topic. You will find the following Tests
Science and Technology
Arts and Culture
Current Affairs 2020-2021-2022
Each and every GK and Current affair question is explained in such a way that you will get in-depth knowledge of the topic.
Check your ranking among other students. Realtime leaderboard that gets updated with every test you attempt
Once the test is complete you can analyze your result and get to know where you went wrong. Also, you can get subject wise analysis of every test with metrics just as accuracy and score.
Invite your friends to use the app and earn coins.
Reverse learning approach:-
This app makes use of a reverse learning approach where you first give a test then learn the topic through explanations. This helps you in memorising topics.
This has everything you will need to learn and practice for Government Exams and nothing else.
Exams which can be prepared:-
UPSC IAS Prelims Exams or any State Civil Services Exam.
Defense (NDA, CDS, AFCAT)
Banking Exam & IBPS
Teaching (CTET, UPTET, KVS)
This app contains icons made by Freepik from Flaticon
Join the all in one app to Learn, Practice and Revise for UPSC and other Governments Exams
Method 1: Procedure to Download UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP app.
Method 2: How to install UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP on PC.
This is how you can download UPSC IAS EXAM PREPARATION APP app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.