Tornado is one of the lightest and fastest torrent searching app in the Play Store which you can use to search and download popular content including free movies, free books, free games, free music and many more!
Some key features:
✔ Search for torrents from multiple, high quality and fastest torrent trackers
✔ Sort the torrent list by their seeds, quality and download speed.
✔ See useful torrent info including content size, date of upload, current seeds and leeches, etc
✔ Add torrents to favorite for downloading later
✔ Directly download torrent with your android device.
✔ Copy and share magnet or torrent links with your friend and family.
Please note that Tornado doesn’t encourage the download of pirated content.
Tornado requires an external torrent client to work properly.
Procedure to Download TORNADO for PC
TORNADO is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TORNADO PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TORNADO”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TORNADO app.
This is how you can download TORNADO app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others.