Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) App
Tor Browser is the only official mobile browser supported by the Tor Project, developers of the world’s strongest tool for privacy and freedom online.
Tor Browser will ALWAYS be free, but donations make it possible. The Tor
Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in the US. Please consider making
a contribution today. Every gift makes a difference: https://donate.torproject.org.
Learn how to report bugs and provide feedback at https://support.torproject.org/misc/bug-or-feedback/!
Tor Browser isolates each website you visit so third-party trackers and ads can’t follow you. Any cookies automatically clear when you’re done browsing.
DEFEND AGAINST SURVEILLANCE
Tor Browser prevents someone watching your connection from knowing what websites you visit. All anyone monitoring your browsing habits can see is that you’re using Tor.
Tor aims to make all users look the same, making it difficult for you to be fingerprinted based on your browser and device information.
When you use Tor Browser for Android, your traffic is relayed and encrypted three times as it passes over the Tor network. The network is comprised of thousands of volunteer-run servers known as Tor relays. Watch this animation to learn more about how it works:
With Tor Browser for Android, you are free to access sites your local internet service provider may have blocked.
THIS APP IS MADE POSSIBLE BY DONORS LIKE YOU
Tor Browser is free and open source software developed by the Tor
Project, a nonprofit organization. You can help keep Tor strong, secure,
and independent by making a donation: https://donate.torproject.org/
Learn more about Tor Browser:
– Need help? Visit https://tb-manual.torproject.org/mobile-tor/.
– Learn more about what’s happening at Tor: https://blog.torproject.org
– Follow the Tor Project on Twitter: https://twitter.com/torproject
– Learn how to report bugs and provide feedback: https://support.torproject.org/misc/bug-or-feedback/
ABOUT THE TOR PROJECT
The Tor Project, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) organization developing free and open source software for privacy and freedom online, protecting people from tracking, surveillance, and censorship. The Tor Project’s mission is to advance human rights and freedoms by creating and deploying free and open source anonymity and privacy technologies, support their unrestricted availability and use, and further their scientific and popular understanding.
Method 1: Procedure to Download TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TOR BROWSER (ALPHA)”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) app.
Method 2: How to install TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “TOR BROWSER (ALPHA)”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) on PC.
This is how you can download TOR BROWSER (ALPHA) app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.