Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download TLS TUNNEL for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this TLS TUNNEL Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of TLS TUNNEL PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that TLS TUNNEL App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About TLS TUNNEL App
TLS Tunnel is a free VPN that aims to cross barriers imposed by internet providers and governments, and to guarantee privacy, freedom and anonymity to users.
The available official servers use a proprietary protocol that we call TLSVPN, it is a simple protocol that protects the connection using TLS 1.3 (and TLS 1.2 optionally), the same used in HTTPS sites, with a self-signed certificate verified at the time of connection to avoid interception.
To use it, no registration or payment is required, just a functional internet connection or knowledge to go through your provider’s restrictions in case your access is blocked.
It is also possible to use your own server through SSH, (Private Server option), in the standard method using port 22 (SSH standard), or with connection text and SNI if the server is prepared to receive these types of connections.
The official servers allow the passage of any IPv4 protocol, whereas the SSH connection of private servers allows only the passage of TCP, UDP will only be possible on private servers if the server is running any UDP Gateway such as badvpn-udpgw, without the connection UDP, you will not be able to play some games online or access some services.
The official servers also allow you to communicate with other users connected to the same server through the generated IP, your IP will be accessible by other users and you will also be able to access other users, by default this is disabled to avoid security problems.
Remember that TLS Tunnel is completely free, but with the Private Server option, if you don’t have your own server, you can pay to have access to third party servers, keep in mind that TLS Tunnel is not responsible for private servers, so in case of problems with private servers, contact the server owner.
Procedure to Download TLS TUNNEL for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
TLS TUNNEL is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TLS TUNNEL PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TLS TUNNEL”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TLS TUNNEL app.
TLS TUNNEL Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “TLS TUNNEL”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use TLS TUNNEL on PC.
This is how you can download TLS TUNNEL app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.