Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download TIMBRE app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this TIMBRE Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of TIMBRE PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that TIMBRE App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About TIMBRE App
Timbre is a critically acclaimed app for editing audio and video files. It allows you to cut, join and convert audio or video files. It is completely free.
Timbre allows you to perform many kinds of operations on your audio or video files. Among the most popular are:
• Audio Cutter + Video Cutter: Timbre lets you quickly cut songs or cut videos to your liking. Using the high quality audio/video cutter in Timbre, you can cut songs or cut videos. However, Timbre is not just an mp3 cutter or mp4 cutter, it supports every file format you can imagine (from mp4 to mp3 to avi, flv, mkv and more!).
• Audio Joiner + Video Joiner: Want to join audio files? Or perhaps merge videos? Timbre lets you seamlessly join mp3 songs or join videos together, combining as many files as you like into one.
• Audio Converter + Video Converter: Want to convert a wav to mp3? Or perhaps a flac to m4a? How about an mkv to mp4 or avi? With Timbre, you can quickly convert audio and convert video files to and from many formats including mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac & wma for audio and mp4, flv, avi, mkv, webm & mpeg for video. (For example: Timbre has a devoted mp3 cutter)
• Video to audio: Want to take out the audio from a video? Timbre includes a high quality mp3 video converter that lets you extract mp3 from videos.
• Video to GIF: Convert videos to GIF animated files easily!
Timbre prides itself on being the most comprehensive audio editor and pro video editor app ever made. The most popular features of Timbre are the mp3 cutter & mp4 cutter. But it does much more than simply cutting mp3 songs or cutting videos, it also has the functionality of ringtone maker and MP3 video converter.
• Audio/Video Splitter: This special function of Timbre’s audio editor allows you to quickly split any audio or video file into two parts.
• Audio/Video Omitter: This operations lets you cut out a part from the middle of an audio or video file.
• Audio Bitrate Changer: With Timbre, you can quickly compress your mp3 or m4a files and pick a custom bitrate.
• You can also remove audio from a video or convert a video to audio format.
• Audio/Video speed changer: Want to speed up an mp3 audiobook? Or make a slow mo video? With Timbre, you can change the speed of your audio or video files.
Let Timbre be your Action Director! Using the high quality and fast MP3 cutter (& MP4 cutter too!) that comes with Timbre you can easily and effortlessly edit your songs and videos to your liking! Timbre makes sure the output files are compressed and super small while keeping their quality intact and offering you all the VideoFX you can imagine!
Timbre makes use of the popular FFmpeg library, the industrial standard of audio and video editing. Using FFmpeg codecs allows Timbre to support a wide variety of media types and not only that, the FFmpeg plugin is super fast and high quality. And guess what? There’s a raw FFmpeg console built right into the app so that you can edit and fine tune the quality of all your songs and videos!
Finally, Timbre also allows you to convert text to speech! Timbre uses your phone’s built in Text to speech engine so that you can type or paste in any text you wish and Timbre will convert it into voiced speech. You can listen to it or you can export it as an audio file! Timbre includes all the audio/video features you can think of!
And guess what? Timbre supports a whole lot more than just mp3 and mp4 cutting and merging! Here’s a list of all the supported formats:
Supported audio formats: mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac, pcm, aiff, ogg, wma, alac, wv
Supported video formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, webm, mkv, mpeg
Timbre also supports easy sharing to apps like WhatsApp, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more!
Procedure to Download TIMBRE for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
TIMBRE is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TIMBRE PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TIMBRE”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TIMBRE app.
TIMBRE Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “TIMBRE”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use TIMBRE on PC.
This is how you can download TIMBRE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.