Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download The Wall Street Journal for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this The Wall Street Journal Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of The Wall Street Journal PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that The Wall Street Journal App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About The Wall Street Journal App
Stay ahead of the competition with the app that’s as ambitious as you are. Get the trusted insights and in-depth analysis you need from The Wall Street Journal, America’s most trusted newspaper—providing key decision-makers around the world with peerless reporting since 1889.
Download the WSJ app today and receive instant access to The Wall Street Journal’s award-winning journalism, including world-renowned coverage of the latest news moving stock markets and impacting business.
Simple and easy to use, the WSJ app provides you with instant access to the trusted insights you need, wherever, and whenever you need them— from real-time quotes and breaking news, to the latest headlines impacting business, finance and global markets. Receive alerts and notifications with breaking news developments and updates from around the world—from the United States and Canada, to Europe, Asia and more.
Plus, explore a wide range of dedicated sections with insightful articles, including: Politics, Opinion, World News, Lifestyle, U.S. News, Technology, Economy and more.
Key benefits include:
(+) Full access to the WSJ app, WSJ.com and WSJ. Magazine—our award-winning lifestyle publication.
(+) Multiple ways to read the newspaper including access to global digital editions of The Wall Street Journal—U.S., Europe and Asia.
(+) Trusted insights from a world-renowned newspaper, with over 125 years of peerless reporting and award-winning journalism.
(+) Unlimited access to a wide range of dedicated site sections, including: Business, Markets, Politics, Opinion, World News, U.S. News, Economy, Technology, Lifestyle, Finance and more.
(+) World-renowned business and finance news with coverage on the economy, including real-time stock quotes, global markets data, and the latest on mergers and acquisitions.
(+) Global headlines, breaking news coverage and real-time market quotes, along with The Wall Street Journal’s expert insights, in-depth analysis and informed commentary.
(+) New feature: What’s News feed: A real-time news feed, curated by The Wall Street Journal’s award-winning journalists—featuring the must-know global news across business, finance, politics and the economy throughout the day.
(+) New feature: Ability to print out articles directly from your mobile device.
(+) New feature: Save and Share articles to read later.
(+) Off-line reading, enabling you to remain ambitious, wherever you are.
(+) Alerts and notifications for breaking news, latest headlines, developing stories and live updates—including the ability to follow your favorite journalists.
(+) Seamlessly integrated markets data available within articles, along with real-time stock quotes, company-specific metrics, historical share performance, charts and more.
(+) Get the latest headlines and breaking news from around the world, instantly available with the ability to save and read later. Stay informed, wherever you are.
You can now have the world-renowned and respected journalism from The Wall Street Journal, America’s most trusted newspaper. Available for subscription for $32.99 per month and receive unlimited digital access—including instant access to WSJ.com, the WSJ app and the WSJ. Magazine digital edition.
Procedure to Download The Wall Street Journal for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
The Wall Street Journal is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the The Wall Street Journal PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “The Wall Street Journal”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the The Wall Street Journal app.
The Wall Street Journal Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “The Wall Street Journal”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use The Wall Street Journal on PC.
This is how you can download The Wall Street Journal app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.