Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download The Economist Espresso for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this The Economist Espresso Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of The Economist Espresso PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that The Economist Espresso App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About The Economist Espresso App
The Economist Espresso is a daily morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist. Delivered to your smartphone before breakfast, it tells you what’s on the global agenda for the coming day. Espresso summarises the latest news and highlights the most important stories of the day ahead in business, finance and politics.
* A morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist
* Published six days a week (Monday – Saturday)
* Available by 6am with separate regional editions for the Americas, Europe and Asia
* Free access for 30 days for new readers. Espresso subscriptions start from just £4.99/$4.99 per month. If you have an existing digital subscription to The Economist simply log in.
Espresso distils the latest global news and provides bite-sized analysis of the biggest stories of the coming day. Delivered first thing in the morning and taking less than ten minutes to read, it is the ideal way to inform yourself for the day ahead.
Espresso is part of The Economist newspaper, which offers award-winning global analysis of everything from business, finance and politics to science, technology and economics. The Economist covers every region of the world, including the United States, Britain, Europe, Asia and Latin America. All of our daily and weekly analysis is available via The Economist app (search for ‘The Economist’).
New readers can try Espresso for free for the first 30 days. Subscriptions to Espresso start from just £4.99/$4.99 per month.
* Subscribe in-app and take advantage of our free-trial offer
* At the end of the 30-day trial period, a subscription will automatically commence at the standard monthly rate
* You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by Google Play. Payment is charged to your Play account upon confirmation of purchase
* All subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged 24 hours before the renewal date, at a cost of GBP £4.99 / USD $4.99 / EUR €4.99 / HK $23.00 a month
You can cancel your subscription from your Play account settings at any time but you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again
Try Espresso today for 30 days free.
Procedure to Download The Economist Espresso for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
The Economist Espresso is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the The Economist Espresso PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “The Economist Espresso”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the The Economist Espresso app.
The Economist Espresso Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “The Economist Espresso”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use The Economist Espresso on PC.
This is how you can download The Economist Espresso app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.