Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download TEACHMINT for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this TEACHMINT Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of TEACHMINT PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that TEACHMINT App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About TEACHMINT App
Teachmint is an all-in-one app for schools, coaching institutes, teachers and anyone who wants to digitize and manage their classrooms. Teachmint makes it easy for students and teachers to connect – inside and outside of their institutes. Teachmint’s classroom and LMS (Learning Management System) features helps you to take quizzes/tests, share study material, share homework, communicate/chat with students, take live online classes, record live lectures, teach using digital whiteboard, monitor attendance, performance and more.
Teachers can use pre-uploaded 10 lakh+ questions to create automatic quizzes and tests for their students. Our question bank contains questions for exams like CBSE, ISCE, State Boards, IIT JEE, NEET, NTSE, CTET, PTET, UPTET & many more. It also allows to conduct unlimited live video classes from home and teach online across the globe.. It is an easy-to-use mobile app based LMS which helps you to digitize your school/institute and become future ready.
Now manage all homework, share study material, create tests or quizzes for students – don’t worry about grading them, Teachmint’s automatic test grading feature will make your job easy. With Teachmint, teachers can conduct subjective as well as MCQ quizzes/tests and can go live anytime, anywhere and with any device (mobile/laptop/computer).
In a nutshell, with Teachmint you can:
💼Manage all your school/institute classes
💯Create quizes & automatic tests; Create instant tests & quizes using question bank for exams like JEE, NEET, CBSE, CTET etc.
📤Share homework with your students
🎦 Conduct and record live classes
💬Comunicate/Chat with students
❓ Solve student doubts in real time
📖 Distribute recorded lectures, study materials and notes
⏰ Send reminders, assignments and MCQ tests
📱 Effective teaching with screen-share and whiteboard
🗒 Monitor attendance and performance
✔️ And more!
Benefits of Teachmint – The Teaching App:
✔️ Simple – Teachmint is very easy to set up. Teachers can create classroom in just 2 minutes & start enjoying features like test creation, sharing homework, assignments, study material, fees management etc with out any hassle.
✔️ Secure – Teachmint is 100% secure and safe. Unlike many other apps that zoom into the lives of the users, we never use your or student data for any kind of ads.
✔️ Saves Time – Teachmint helps you manage your classrooms/batches, conduct live classes and tests, send reminders, and take attendance automatically.
✔️ Improves organization – Students can see all assignments on the assignment page and all study materials (e.g., notes, documents, photos, and videos) can be uploaded and saved on the app.
✔️ Question Bank– Teachers can use Teachmint’s Questions bank with more than 10 lakh questions to automatically create quizes & tests.
✔️ Easy communication – App provides a simple two-way video tool for teachers to conduct doubt sessions with students. You can also chat with students while teaching and solve student doubts.
Teachmint believes in transforming experience across all stakeholders in the following way:
Teachers can teach efficiently with Teachmint LMS by sharing e-learning material, recording classes & automatic evaluation.
Students can easily access e-learning material & revise using classroom recordings.
Administrators can intelligently manage, track and improve the quality of education with insightful analytics from our integrated LMS & ERP.
Parents can stay closely connected with the student’s learning journey.
Teaching with Teachmint lets you organize your classroom experience and operations. It also helps to upgrade the learning experience of your students by sending/receiving regular quizzes, assignments and homework – get started with Teachmint app today!
Method 1: Procedure to Download TEACHMINT for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
TEACHMINT is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TEACHMINT PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TEACHMINT”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TEACHMINT app.
Method 2: How to install TEACHMINT Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download TEACHMINT Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the TEACHMINT Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: TEACHMINT Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “TEACHMINT”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use TEACHMINT on PC.
This is how you can download TEACHMINT app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.