Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download SurfEasy VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this SurfEasy VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of SurfEasy VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that SurfEasy VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About SurfEasy VPN App
Don’t trust your Internet privacy to just anyone! A lot of companies claim to offer free VPN services while making outlandish promises about securing your Wi-Fi access. But do you know what happens to your personal data once they get their hands on it?
SurfEasy’s anonymous VPN offers a secure browsing experience with top-notch, no-log Internet security that protects your personal data and encrypts all of your transmissions.
Secure yourself across all of your Android devices. SurfEasy provides users with an easy-to-use VPN that can be used on up to five devices for the ultimate in Internet security, protecting you at home, at coffee shops, in airports, at school and anywhere else you might go.
We’re different from other VPNs. We provide:
* Live customer support.
* Wi-Fi hotspot security.
* Encryption of all traffic on your device
* No logging of your online activities.
* More than a dozen countries to choose from including US & UK.
* Ad-tracker blocking (premium feature).
* A fast and reliable professionally managed network.
With SurfEasy VPN you can:
* Mask your IP address and geographic location.
* Appear to be in the US or a dozen other countries.
* Browse anonymously and avoid being tracked.
* Access blocked websites from anywhere in the world.
* Bypass firewalls to browse without limits.
* Unblock your favorite websites and apps.
Choosing a VPN provider can be one of the most important things you ever do online. Protecting yourself while online can be the difference between enjoying a secure Internet experience and leaving yourself vulnerable to having your data hacked while online. Protect yourself while online by making the right choice in getting a VPN. Choose a VPN that’s reliable. Choose a VPN that’s respected. Choose SurfEasy.
Our app uses a few permissions
* Identity: Necessary for push notifications.
* Photos/Media/Files: We store a few files inside your device memory such as maps. This is required for smooth operation.
* Device ID: Allows us to check for mobile network connectivity.
* Wi-Fi connection information: Used to detect unsecured Wi-Fi connections.
Procedure to Download SurfEasy VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
SurfEasy VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the SurfEasy VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “SurfEasy VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the SurfEasy VPN app.
SurfEasy VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “SurfEasy VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use SurfEasy VPN on PC.
This is how you can download SurfEasy VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.