SuperBeam is one app that is very special and I am pretty sure you are aware of a few things about the application. So, here is the guide which is going to help you download SuperBeam for PC. This guide is the one that is going to help you use this application right on your computer or laptop.
If you are not aware of the app yet, then it is a legit one and developed by LiveQoS developer, which is known for better apps for a while.
The app itself is available in two forms. One is free and another one is premium. Here, we are going to use the free one, because it does all the required work without paying anything.
The premium version is for those who don’t want to see any kind of advertisements within the application. If you wish to find the app on the play store, then you can look it under the Communication category or directly searching by its name using the search tool.
Definitely Know More About SuperBeam App Before Using or PC:
If you wish to know how this app works, then it uses the Wi-Fi Direct facility of your smartphone. Using this feature, the app is able to share files and applications.
Once the app is ready then you can start it to share pictures, videos, or any other file which are there on your device. Other than files, you can even start sharing applications and games.
The app is found under the Communication category and available in two forms, as I have already mentioned in starting. The speed is so fast that it can share files in a few seconds.
The app also keeps a record of file transfers and also comes in light, dark and AMOLED color themes. If you wish to share APK files, then you can do that as well.
Read: Opera Mini for PC
Download SuperBeam for PC or Computer :
Here are the steps you need to go through in order to get this app installed and to be used on a computer or laptop.
- Download Bluestacks software first. This software is a premium one that you can use for free during the first 10 days. This period will give you enough idea of whether or not to buy its premium version, but it is totally worth it.
- Start installing the software then. Double-click on the installer file, and follow on-screen instructions. It won’t take any longer than 2-3 minutes.
- Bluestacks will be ready then and now you need to start it. Select the free trial option from the first interaction and then you need to start the Browser app from the Menu.
- Open the website of Google play store and search for the SuperBeam app. Once the app is found, then you need to click on it and finally click on the install option.
- One last step left is that you need to log in with a Google account. This is required because you are accessing Android’s ecosystem.
SUPERBEAM Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “SUPERBEAM”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use SUPERBEAM on PC.
That’s it! The process is over from your side and once the app is installed on its own, you can start it from the app section.
Hence, folks, I think you really enjoyed this amazing app which will help you to download SuperBeam for PC or Computer and I would request you to please keep on visiting.