Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download STUDO for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this STUDO Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of STUDO PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that STUDO App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About STUDO App
Best student app (Apps Magazin 2020)
Best rated app for students
You are studying at a university, FH, TH, TU or PH? Organize your uni now and study smarter with Studo – your university app! Studying is hard enough, with Studo the organization of your study is easy and smooth:
Course overview, timetable, mail, lunch menus, vouchers, job offers and chat – Studo offers you everything in one app! Over 400 universities in Germany are already supported by Studo. Find your university directly in the Studo App!
Features of Studo – with over 30 functions, Studo is the best rated student app in the store in Germany and Austria:
(Please note that not all features are yet unlocked at all universities.)
All courses and lectures clearly displayed. Course documents and schedule overview are just one click away.
Never miss a lecture! The clearly arranged timetable shows you when and where you have classes.
You have questions about a lecture? Communicate with your colleagues and ask important questions about your courses and your studies!
Click through the best student jobs your city has to offer!
We’ll tell you what lunch menus are available in the university cafeteria.
Get a push notification as soon as an exam result is entered and calculate your grade point average.
The integrated mail client makes sure you don’t miss any e-mails from professors or colleagues.
Keep up-to-date with what’s happening on campus and in your city. The news section provides you with news about university life.
And many other functions you can use in the app.
We support almost all universities in Germany and Austria. Below is a selection of these universities. Download the app to see the complete list!
University of Cologne
University of Münster
Ruhr University Bochum
University of Duisburg-Essen
Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
University of Bonn
TU Dortmund University
TH Köln – University of Applied Sciences
University of Wuppertal
and 45 more…
Technical University of Munich
FAU University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
University of Regensburg
University of Education Weingarten
University of Augsburg
and 45 more…
and 16 more…
University of Tübingen
University of Stuttgart
and 64 more…
HU, TU, FU, HTW, HWR and 40 more…
Goethe University Frankfurt
Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
University of Kassel
and 26 more…
Leibniz University Hannover
Hannover University of Applied Sciences
University of Hildesheim
University of Göttingen
Technische Universität Braunschweig
and 18 more…
Leipzig University of Applied Sciences
and 19 more…
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
University of Magdeburg
and 7 more…
and 10 more…
and 3 more…
University of Rostock
University of Greifswald
and 6 more…
IUBH International University
Friedrich Schiller University Jena
and 8 more…
University of Potsdam
and 13 more…
University of Bremen
and 7 more…
In Austria, universities, universities of applied sciences, medical universities and educational universities are supported in the following cities: Vienna, Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, St. Pölten, Eisenstadt, Wiener Neustadt, Leoben, Puch Urstein, Krems, Seekirchen and Kufstein.
(We are an independent third party provider and there is no official cooperation with most of the universities we support. You can find out about possibilities for cooperation here: https://studo.com).
Method 1: Procedure to Download STUDO for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
STUDO is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the STUDO PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “STUDO”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the STUDO app.
Method 2: How to install STUDO Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download STUDO Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the STUDO Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: STUDO Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “STUDO”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use STUDO on PC.
This is how you can download STUDO app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.