Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the STREAMLABS app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this STREAMLABS Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that STREAMLABS App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About STREAMLABS App
Streamlabs is the #1 free broadcasting app and streaming tool for creators. Go live with just a few taps to the largest social live video streaming platforms!
Chat with people all over the world as they watch you experience epic gameplays and broadcast everyday adventures in real-time. Take your stream to the next level with Streamlabs Prime subscription and unlock exclusive features like simultaneous multi-platform broadcasting and themes.
STREAM TO ANY PLATFORM
Unlike other apps that have you join yet another social live video streaming network, Streamlabs links to your existing channels so you can simply go live and chat with your fans whenever you want!
STREAM VIDEO OR YOUR SCREEN
Freedom in what you stream and where. Swap between the front and rear cameras to show what you are doing, who you are with, or what is happening from your POV or share your phone’s screen to stream mobile games.
PERSONALIZE YOUR STREAMS
Customize your stream with our new mobile themes. Make your stream unique by adding beautiful overlays in a few easy clicks.
ALL YOUR WIDGETS
Simply select the widgets you’d like to include in your mobile stream and we’ll do the rest. Available widgets include Alert Box, Chat Box, Event List, Donation Ticket, The Jar, Donation Goal, and many more to come!
Get your very own private server hosted on the Streamlabs Cloud. This ensures if your mobile real-time stream gets disconnected, your stream won’t go offline and lose all your precious viewers. Unlimited bandwidth and private server included for free in Prime.
Get streaming in just a few taps and start sharing your experiences with the world using the Streamlabs Mobile App.
Join thousands of creators in using Streamlabs and go live now!
Your fans are waiting.
Procedure to Download STREAMLABS for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
STREAMLABS is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the STREAMLABS PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “STREAMLABS”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the STREAMLABS app.
STREAMLABS Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “STREAMLABS”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use STREAMLABS on PC.
This is how you can download STREAMLABS app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.