Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download SPACEDESK for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this SPACEDESK Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of SPACEDESK PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that SPACEDESK App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About SPACEDESK App
Turns Android phone, tablet or Chromebook into an advanced extra display for Windows PC and Surface tablets.
Windows Desktop screen content is shown on Android device display.
– Windows Desktop Extension (x10-sion)
– Windows Desktop Duplication (screen mirroring/cloning)Instruction manual, documentation and detailed setup:
1. Install spacedesk DRIVER software for Windows Primary PC (server).
2. Install this app – spacedesk (remote display) app for Secondary Machine (client).
3. Open spacedesk (remote display) app and connect to your Windows Primary PC (server).
Network connection: Server and client must be on the same LAN and/or WAN.
– via Mobile Hotspot
– via USB Tethering
Note: Does NOT need internet connection!
The Primary Machine (Windows network display server)…
…runs Windows 10 or Windows 8.1. Macs are not supported.
Dual monitor and multi monitor configurations are supported.
Needs spacedesk drivers installed. Download: https://www.spacedesk.net
The Secondary Machine or Device (Android network display client)…
…is an Android tablet, phone or device running the spacedesk Android app.
…connects Windows Primary Machine to Secondary Machine or Device over LAN (Local Area Network e.g. Ethernet) and/or WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network).
Network connection can be wired or over WiFi. TCP/IP network protocol is required.
Need more help? Please visit:
instruction manual: https://spacedesk.net/user-manual
support forum: https://forum.spacedesk.ph
Similar wireless display technology alternatives:
— INCREDIBLY SIMPLE —
To get started, the Android device will automatically detect the free Windows desktop app. Click to connect and transform the Android device into a touchscreen display.
— LIGHTNING FAST —
To achieve unparalleled performance and display quality with zero lag, try to circumvent WiFi and network Routers. Use USB tethering, WiFi Hotspot or direct Network cable Connection. For more info see: https://spacedesk.net/user-manual/##item_505
— TOUCHSCREEN —
Touchpad (relative touch).
Touchscreen (absolute touch)
With mouse pointer control, touchscreen can be used to “click” on screen interfaces.
Gestures, two-finger scrolling, pan and zoom are not yet supported.
— DESKTOP POSITION / ROTATION —
Single display, mirror display, extension screen or multi monitor in a video wall
Ability to choose the position of the extended display relative to the computer
Auto rotation optional (can be turned off)
Auto orientation when Android is turned (works in both landscape and portrait modes)
Primary or secondary display screen
— HANDY USE CASES —
Use your Android screen to show favorite gadgets, like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
Use your Android screen as a rendering screen for Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc.
Use your Android screen for side-by-side display of your Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Use your Android screen to read documents in portrait mode
Use your Android screen to read your favorite publications
…and many more fancy usage possibilities to explore…
— DO MORE —
Productivity in a portable way during travel. Multitasking with an extension screen or multiple screens can make twice as productive.
— SYSTEM SUPPORT —
Supported are Android versions 4.1+ and PCs with Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. Apple Macs are not supported.
Procedure to Download SPACEDESK for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
SPACEDESK is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the SPACEDESK PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “SPACEDESK”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the SPACEDESK app.
SPACEDESK Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “SPACEDESK”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use SPACEDESK on PC.
This is how you can download SPACEDESK app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.