Get the Siminn service app
You can view the status of your services with one click, 6 months back in time. You can fill in Freedom and Trinity and view an overview of costs in a simple and convenient way.
New in this release
– New look
– Overview of all services on ID number, not only GSM subscriptions
– An overview of all costs of service and use
– Better functionality for Þrenna og Frelsi, refills, charges and subscription changes.
Download the Síminn app
Get an overview over all your services and usage with Síminn, top-up your prepaid number and stay on top of all charges and fees.
Updates to this version
– New look
– Overview of all customer‘s services, not only mobile
– Overview of all costs related to usage and services
– Improved functionality for pre-paid subscriptions, top-ups, payments and changes to subscriptions
Procedure to Download SÍMINN for PC
SÍMINN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the app on PC.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “SÍMINN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the SÍMINN app.
This is a simple process for downloading the SÍMINN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others.