Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download SEAGULL VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this SEAGULL VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of SEAGULL VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that SEAGULL VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About SEAGULL VPN App
Seagull VPN provides dozens of servers from global for you to connect as a proxy/VPN and it’s free forever!
You can use it to protect your network and privacy.
If you are prompted that you cannot connect to the server when you start it for the first time, it means that your local network has blocked the built-in server of Seagull VPN and you cannot get the latest node.
Don’t worry, you only need to use other proxy & VPN tools to complete the first initialization to get the latest node and then it can be used normally. After the initialization is completed, the subsequent use of Seagull VPN can continue to use normally without the help of other proxy & VPN!
Please keep in mind:
1) If your local network control is severely and it is the first initialization with the help of other proxy tools, please use Seagull VPN connection frequently (it is better to open Seagull VPN and connect once per day, and keep the connection for more than 1 minute), so Seagull VPN always can get the latest nodes and provide you with free services.
2) If you have not opened and connected to Seagull VPN for a long time (for example, several days or even weeks), all the nodes you see may time out or prompt that you cannot connect to the server, you need to use other proxy & VPN again to complete the first Initialization.
What can Seagull VPN do for you?
1. Hide your real IP address:
After using the Seagull VPN, the internet service provider only see Seagull server’s IP address instead of your real IP address, which can protect your real IP address.
2. Encrypt your network connection
When using WiFi on public networks such as KFC, shopping malls, etc., your browsing history, email content & password may be seen by others. Using Seagull VPN will encrypt your network connection with 256 military level, so your information and message can be transmited securely through unsecured WiFi.
3. Browse web content with regional restrictions
Some web content is only available for specific regions. After using the Seagull VPN specific regional server node, you can browse the restricted content as freely as the residents of the country.
4. Seagull VPN provides server nodes in dozens of countries and regions around the world for you to choose freely, and the number of servers is increasing.
How to use Seagull VPN?
1) You need to click the big round button to open the VPN (click again to close when you don’t need);
2) Click the current node to freely select server nodes in different regions;
3) Click the “More” page, then sign in or draw to get the coins, then use the coins to exchange VIP traffic to use the VIP channel.
4) VIP traffic has an expiration date, and exchange of new VIP traffic before expiration will extend the validity period of all VIP traffic;
5) The home help bar will prompt you with some latest tips.
6) All nodes are prohibited from downloading Thunderbolt BT (but support HTTP, Google Play and other normal downloads).
Other tips for Hummingbird VPN:
Seagull VPN uses a 256-bit encryption algorithm and does not log any logs. Your network access records are only known to you.
Normal link channels can be used immediately;
VIP high-speed channels need to use coins to exchange VIP high-speed traffic before they can be used. You only need to take the initiative to sign in or draw a lottery to get coins for free.
For more details, please refer to the official website!
Note: If you encounter problems, you can feedback through the following channels
1) Send an email directly, we will definitely reply;
2) Through the feedback channel in the APP, if you leave the correct email, we will reply;
3) Messages under Play only respond to five-star comments due to limited resources.
4) I cannot speak or read Russian, it’s better to comment in English so I can reply more quickly. Slow response is expected for other languages.
Procedure to Download SEAGULL VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
SEAGULL VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the SEAGULL VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “SEAGULL VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the SEAGULL VPN app.
SEAGULL VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “SEAGULL VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use SEAGULL VPN on PC.
This is how you can download SEAGULL VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.