Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download REVERSO for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this REVERSO Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of REVERSO PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that REVERSO App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About REVERSO App
Reverso is the all-in-one tool that provides you high-quality translations and helps you improve your language skills seamlessly. It’s magic, and it’s free.
Teachers or translators, students or business professionals, beginners or advanced learners use Reverso to enrich their vocabulary and read, write, and speak with more accuracy and confidence.
Reverso Context relies on data collected from millions of real-life multilingual texts computed with powerful “big data” algorithms and machine learning techniques. This way, we make sure you enjoy the most accurate and relevant results as well as a learning experience customized to your needs.
Download the Reverso app, and you’ll have millions of words and expressions at your fingertips, with their translations in multiple languages. Just type or speak a word or an expression and find accurate translations, illustrated by examples of real usage. Then, you can easily memorize the ones that are relevant to you with our learning activities.
How context helps you better translate?
The search results (translations) for a specific word or expression are weaved within real-life sentences extracted from official documents, movie subtitles, product descriptions. The examples help you understand how translations can vary upon context and select the most suitable one to avoid embarrassing mistakes.
Learn from your translations with fun activities
Reverso goes far beyond a simple translation app, breaking new ground also in the language learning field.
Our app includes flashcards, quizzes, and games generated based on your searches to help you focus on the words and expressions that matter to you. They use SRS (Spaced Repetition System) learning, enabling you to memorize new terms smoothly, without the constraints of the old-school learning methods. Forget about the tedious task of studying a standard selection of words to reach language proficiency. With the Reverso app, language learning becomes fun: you play with flashcards to regularly practice the words and expressions you’ve recently discovered, and memorize them along the way. At your own learning pace, in the limit of your available time.
Although language learning is fun and flexible, the whole process gains structures through learning strategy and statistics. You can fine-tune the category of new terms you want to include in your learning activities, according to your linguistic interests and needs. In the learning statistics, you will be able to follow-up on your progress.
The bits and bytes:
* Translation in 14 languages: Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Russian, Romanian, Japanese, Turkish, Hebrew, Chinese and we are working on more.
* Search by speaking and hear back the pronunciation of the translations
* Favorites list and search history, available even offline
* Pronunciation of complete example sentences, with a native accent
* One-click to get translations, frequency details, and conjugation when applicable.
* Suggestions: words and expressions will be suggested to you as you type.
* Share your findings via email or social media.
* Verbs conjugation in 10 languages including French, Spanish, Italian but also Arabic, Japanese, Hebrew or Russian
* Synonyms to help you understand words’ meanings and expand your vocabulary
* Flashcards, quizzes, games to help you learn new vocabulary
Reverso Context is the must-have app to translate any time and constantly improve your language skills. Download it now for free!
We’re always cooking up something to help you never get lost in translation.
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reverso.net and follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.reverso.net/ReversoEN to discover new content, languages, and features.
Visit our website: http://context.reverso.net/
Procedure to Download REVERSO for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
REVERSO is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the REVERSO PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “REVERSO”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the REVERSO app.
REVERSO Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “REVERSO”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use REVERSO on PC.
This is how you can download REVERSO app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.