Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Recycle Bin app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Recycle Bin Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Recycle Bin PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Recycle Bin App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Recycle Bin App
This app implements a Recycle Bin (also know as Trash) for Android and works with most third party file explorers, but can’t help us to recover files deleted previously to app installation and configuration.
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then select “Recycle Bin” in the “Open With”, “Share it” or “Send To” menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via “Send To”, “Share it” or “Open With”), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select “Permanently Delete The File”.
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
Please, to have automation of the backups generation do not forget to enter app settings to configure what directories do you want to automatically monitorize!
In App Billing allows users to: Remove ADS Backup/restore app settings
Procedure to Download Recycle Bin for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Recycle Bin is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Recycle Bin PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Recycle Bin”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Recycle Bin app.
Recycle Bin Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Recycle Bin”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Recycle Bin on PC.
This is how you can download Recycle Bin app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.