Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download PUREVPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this PUREVPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of PUREVPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that PUREVPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About PUREVPN App
Download All New PureVPN app for Android to enjoy fast, private, and secure internet in just a few taps.
PureVPN is the #1 trusted VPN service for Android, trusted by millions, and rated 4.8/5 based on 11,000+ customer reviews on TrustPilot.
Install the app and get started with your 7 Days Free Trial!
Connect With One Tap:
One tap and you are connected! Our advanced ‘Smart Connect’ technology automatically recommends you the top-notch VPN server that is available for you to connect.
#1 Trusted VPN Service:
No-Logs certified by two independent auditors, Altius IT & KPMG
Always-on privacy audit
Rated 4.8/5 on TrustPilot by 11,000+ customers
Powerful Internet Security:
PureVPN secures your Android with top-notch OpenVPN security protocol to protect you from hackers and activity trackers on public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Fastest VPN Connection:
PureVPN owns one of the massive VPN networks in the industry. Connect to 6500+ secure VPN servers located in 100+ locations worldwide. Each PureVPN server runs on a dedicated 10Gigabit connection that gives you a VPN connection speed that’s hard to beat.
PureVPN allows you to route only specific apps via VPN so you can enjoy the benefits of VPN while staying connected with other devices on your network like Google Home and Smart TVs
Connect Up-To 10 Devices:
We allow connecting up to 10 different devices with one VPN account so that you enjoy full peace of mind with every internet device under your possession.
👏7-Day Free VPN Trial
Try before you pay! Avail our 7-day free trial; meaning you pay absolutely nothing for the first 7 days*. Simply 1) download the app 2) authorize your details and 3) enjoy amazing features. The best part; you can cancel anytime. No commitments!
**You will be required to authorize payment when the trial starts, but you won’t be charged till your FREE Trial ends.
We Are Here To Help 24×7:
Get help in seconds. We are available to help you all day through live chat support or email.
Simple and easy to use interface
Split tunneling to route specific apps via VPN
Works seamlessly with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
Intelligent recommendation of the best VPN server for you to connect
City Selection to connect to the specific city of a country
Connect up to 10 devices with one account
6500+ secure VPN servers in 100+ locations
Advanced automatic protocol selection
OpenVPN protocol for top-notch security
Auto redial on disconnection
Easily reconnect to your recently connected locations
Mark a location as favorite to easily connect to it
In-app troubleshooting guides
Ready to take a ride of a better internet?
Download PureVPN app on your Android to enjoy safe and private internet access wherever you go. Install the app and start your 7-day Free Trial.
For more information, visit: https://www.purevpn.com
For troubleshooting and support: https://support.purevpn.com/
For queries or complaints, please write to us at email@example.com.
Procedure to Download PUREVPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
PUREVPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the PUREVPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “PUREVPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the PUREVPN app.
PUREVPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “PUREVPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use PUREVPN on PC.
This is how you can download PUREVPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.