Play PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features!
PPSSPP is the original and best PSP emulator for Android. It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all may not run at full speed.
No games are included with this download. Use your own real PSP games and turn them into .ISO or .CSO files, or simply play free homebrew games, which are available online. Put those in /PSP/GAME on your SD card / USB storage.
This is the free version. If you want to support future development, please download PPSSPP Gold instead!
See http://www.ppsspp.org for more information, and see the forums for game compatibility information.
Procedure to Download PPSSPP – PSP EMULATOR for PC
PPSSPP – PSP EMULATOR is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the PPSSPP – PSP EMULATOR PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “PPSSPP – PSP EMULATOR”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the PPSSPP – PSP EMULATOR app.
This is how you can download PPSSPP – PSP EMULATOR app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others.