Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download POMODONE for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this POMODONE Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of POMODONE PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that POMODONE App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About POMODONE App
Productivity Countdown timer to apply a timeboxing methodology for your Todoist™, Trello™, Wunderlist™, Asana™, Evernote™, Slack, Microsoft™ To-Do and Microsoft™ Outlook Tasks, Google Calendar etc.
Create PomoDoneApp account, connect your existing tool, sync your tasks, focus and get the work done.
PomoDoneApp enhances your task management system with timeboxing methodology (including Pomodoro technique™ and many others) to boost your efficiency.
NB: PomoDoneApp is NOT related to the Pomodoro Technique™/Pomodoro™’s trademark holder Cirillo Company and respects its trademarks.
• Sync your tasks from your Task Management systems or create tasks within the app
• Customize to maximize productivity the length of your Timer and break
• Start, pause, or stop the timer
• Switch between tasks within one timer
• Complete the task – with sync back to your task management system!
• Favorite your task from different sources
PomoDoneApp service is free!
More integrations and advanced access to the statistics (timers history) are available via our Premium Plans that help us to keep the lights on, develop and maintain this service.
Integration with tasks and notes management systems:
• 印象笔记 (YinXiang)
• Google Calendar & iCal
• Microsoft ToDo
• Google Tasks
• iCal & Google Calendar
• Microsoft Teams
Additional integrations for Premium Users:
• Microsoft Outlook Tasks
• Slack Pro
• GitKraken Glo
• Microsoft Planner
Don’t see yours? Let us know, we’re adding new services all the time.
Brilliant things are simple. 25 minutes of work + 5 minutes break. That’s all you need to keep your mind sharp all day. With PomoDoneApp you can be sure you won’t miss a break.
EASY TO USE
Don’t enter tasks manually! Connect your task management system and start using PomoDoneApp just in 3 minutes.
Use the Pomodoro technique™ to keep track of the time you spend on your tasks. All your time boxes are being logged to your account and can be filtered out by source, project, list, date range or bucket. Download raw data as CSV anytime. Receive your reports via email daily, weekly and monthly.
Connect iCal/Google Calendar and see your achievements in Calendar View.
Connect Slack™ or Microsoft™ Teams and notify your team when you’re busy and when you’re done.
Turn on Slack’s DND mode, customize your Status while your timer is ticking.
Block certain websites while during your timer (whitelist and blacklist) using our Chrome extension integration.
Show your colleagues in co-working space and open office that you’re busy or available, with the help of Luxafor and our Integration.
PomoDoneApp is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
Pomodoro Technique™ and Pomodoro™ are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo.
All logos and marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Method 1: Procedure to Download POMODONE for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
POMODONE is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the POMODONE PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “POMODONE”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the POMODONE app.
Method 2: How to install POMODONE Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download POMODONE Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the POMODONE Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: POMODONE Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “POMODONE”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use POMODONE on PC.
This is how you can download POMODONE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.