Photomath for PC: When it comes to maths, not many will raise their hands and say it’s their favorite subject. Now, you can thank the technical minds who have come forward to help you solve math equations and assignments quickly.
It is only limited to Android devices, a disadvantage to individuals without these devices. What if you want to use it on your PC? This is where Photomath for PC comes into action.
What is Photomath App?
Photomath is an app that solves your equations just by capturing the image of the equation and the app solves it for you. You not only get the answer but the step-to-step solution also.
Photomath App Features
1- Smart Technology
2- Awesome User Interface
3- It’s free
Photomath for PC makes solving maths equations a piece of cake. But, the app is created for iOS and Android devices; hence, if you don’t have a smartphone, you have a problem.
- Windows 7 or above
- AMD or an Intel Processor
- Not less than 4Gb hard disk space to store application
- 2GB RAM for speed process
- Upgraded graphics to get high resolution
Download Photomath for Windows PC
Well, here we are going to tell you how you can install Photomath on your PC. Windows is the most popular operating system used across the globe. So, here’s a guide on Photomath for PC installation.
- Ensure your connection is reliable.
- Download Bluestacks from its official website.
- Bluestacks takes two minutes to install. Once installed, run the installer package.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, open it on your home screen.
- When Bluestacks page opens, sign in with your Google account and sync Bluestacks and Google account.
How to install Photomath for PC
- Once Bluestacks has synced with your Google account, click on the search bar. Write ‘Photomath’ in the search bar and click on search. Once it comes to the front, click on install and allow the app to install.
- Once Photomath for PC has installed, open the app, and use it as a normal app on the phone.
Yes, you can use a calculator to solve mathematical problems, but then you don’t understand how it got resolved. Now, thanks to Photomath for PC, not only are your equations solved, but you can see how it got solved as well. Though you might have issues solving derivatives or differential equations, rest should be no problem.