Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download ORIGAMI.IO for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ORIGAMI.IO Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of ORIGAMI.IO PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ORIGAMI.IO App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About ORIGAMI.IO App
Origami is a thrilling new io game!
Experience the fun adventure of paper folding craft in this beautiful action strategy.
How To Play:
* Close an area to grow your landix color
* Don’t let other origami players hit your splix trail
* Attack the tails of your opponents to eliminate them
* Enclose your enemies in your base to get rid of them
Choose & play with one from the many available origami avatars:
– Paper Plane
– Origami Play
Dive in the amazing cards io adventure, enjoy the colorful rects io paper and become the master of all Origamis!
Method 1: Procedure to Download ORIGAMI.IO for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
ORIGAMI.IO is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the ORIGAMI.IO PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ORIGAMI.IO”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ORIGAMI.IO app.
Method 2: How to install ORIGAMI.IO Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download ORIGAMI.IO Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the ORIGAMI.IO Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: ORIGAMI.IO Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ORIGAMI.IO”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use ORIGAMI.IO on PC.
This is how you can download ORIGAMI.IO app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.