Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download OPERA VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this OPERA VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of OPERA VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that OPERA VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About OPERA VPN App
Opera is a fast, safe web browser for your Android device, featuring a rebooted news feed, built-in Ad blocker, free VPN and a QR & Barcode scanner.
★ Top features ★
● Free, unlimited and built-in VPN:
Improve your privacy and security with our built-in and free VPN. Turn on Opera VPN in the setting and your IP address will be replaced with a virtual one to help you avoid unintended location and identification information sharing. You can also switch to different virtual locations.
● Block ads for faster browsing:
Opera’s native ad blocker effectively helps you get rid of intrusive ads and loads your pages faster to streamline your browsing experience. Now, we have added the option to eliminate a vast majority of annoying cookie and privacy dialogs.
● Flow – seamlessly connects all your devices:
The popular Flow feature lets the files, links or images that you share immediately appear on all your Flow-enabled devices, allowing you to seamlessly switch between your iPhone, Android phone, tablet and computer.
● Built-in QR & Barcode scanner:
Easily access the built-in QR & barcode scanner. Simply tap the search bar and the scanner is available on the right side. Point the camera at any QR-code/barcode, and it will be scanned automatically.
● Personalized news feed:
Powered by our smartest AI news engine, the rebooted news feed allows you to swipe through a selection of personalized news channels within the browser, subscribe to your favorite topics, and save stories to read later.
● Night mode:
Opera’s night mode provides you adjustable lighting options to get the most comfortable reading experience in the dark and the least eye strain. Night mode is easily accessible from the main menu.
● Manage passwords and autofill credit cards:
Opt in for automatic saving of passwords site by site and safely autofill your payment information for online shopping.
● Private browsing:
Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the Internet without leaving a trace on your device. Easily switch between private and normal browsing in the tab gallery.
● Read comfortably on any screen:
The Opera browser includes a text size setting which helps you adapt pages according to your reading preferences. More importantly, it works perfectly together with our automatic text wrap feature for an unparalleled reading experience.
● Manage downloads easily:
Our new download manager makes downloading files easier and faster than ever! You can easily sort and share each downloaded item, delete them from your phone or remove them from your list of downloads with a quick swipe to the right or left side. We even support background downloading when you have a download running but need to open another application!
● Home screen shortcuts:
Available on Android versions 7.1 or later, Opera offers fast access from the home screen to search, open a new private tab or scan QR codes. To create your own home screen shortcut, long tap on the Opera icon in your device’s home screen and tap your desired function.
● Sync your Opera devices:
Give yourself access to all your bookmarks, Speed Dial shortcuts and open tabs from your other devices with Opera. Opera on Android can now easily sync with the Opera browser for computers.
● Browser startup options:
Everyone is individual, so we let you choose whether to always open the browser with a new tab or to continue browsing where you left off, and to choose to close or preserve your open tabs when you exit the browser.
Opera may show ads from Facebook. To learn more, see: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Terms & Conditions:
By downloading this application, you are agreeing to the End User Licence Agreement at https://www.opera.com/eula/mobile. Also, you can learn how Opera handles and protects your data in our Privacy Statement at https://www.opera.com/privacy.
Procedure to Download OPERA VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
OPERA VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the OPERA VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “OPERA VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the OPERA VPN app.
OPERA VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “OPERA VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use OPERA VPN on PC.
This is how you can download OPERA VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.