Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download OPENSEA for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this OPENSEA Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of OPENSEA PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that OPENSEA App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About OPENSEA App
OpenSea’s mobile app is the easiest way to keep track of your NFT collection and discover new assets from the world’s first and largest digital marketplace for crypto collectibles and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
With OpenSea’s mobile app, you can:
• CONNECT TO YOUR PROFILE: View items you’ve previously collected by associating your profile with the app.
• DISCOVER NEW WORK: Discover new NFT releases from a variety of digital artists and creators, from established artists to indie creators building momentum towards their first sale.
• SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Find something interesting? Favoriting an asset will save it to a tab of your profile page along with other favorited items
• SEARCH AND FILTER NFTS: Search and filter by category, name, collection, creator and other properties to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• VIEW COLLECTION AND ITEM STATS: View the latest market activity around a collection or item to stay up-to-date on projects building traction and demand.
Other features include:
• A rankings page to track collections ranked by 24-hour, 7-day or all-time volume, along with other sorts
• Links to blog posts on OpenSea developments and the NFT ecosystem
• Resources for getting started with our platform
• Links to exclusive releases
Stay tuned – we’ll be periodically releasing new features to make this experience more useful.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at support.opensea.io. You can also find us on Twitter @OpenSea.
Method 1: Procedure to Download OPENSEA for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
OPENSEA is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the OPENSEA PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “OPENSEA”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the OPENSEA app.
Method 2: How to install OPENSEA Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download OPENSEA Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the OPENSEA Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: OPENSEA Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “OPENSEA”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use OPENSEA on PC.
This is how you can download OPENSEA app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.