Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download ONX HUNT app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ONX HUNT Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of ONX HUNT PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ONX HUNT App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About ONX HUNT App
★★★ Voted “one of the most innovative hunting products of the decade” by Field & Stream. The onX Hunt App has also been featured in Outdoor Life (hiking, biking, etc.) and American Hunter as a must-have hunting app for any hunter or outdoor enthusiast.★★★
Know where you stand with the most trusted and accurate GPS satellite /topo maps: Use onX Hunt as a fully-functioning GPS navigation on your phone. View private and public property land ownership and land owner names on the maps. Easily view hunting and fishing units, mountain roads and trails, US topographic maps and more. Turn your phone into the best hunting GPS with offline maps and location tracker!
▶ FREE HUNTING APP FEATURES:
• NO ADS
• Aerial view and 24K Topographical Maps with GPS Navigation
• Local weather conditions, forecast, wind speed, and wind direction sourced from the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
• Aerial/Topographic Hybrid overlay to see contours with satellite imagery
• Hunting Zones, Areas or Game Management Units (GMU) for general game species in all 50 states
• Free Hunting GPS app with compass, tracker and waypoints: mark waypoints with icons to navigate back to your vehicle, camp, or hunt stand
• Easily measure distances between tree stands and blinds
• Measure acreage with the Shape Tool to easily measure food plots
• Track the distance, coordinates, duration and speed of your hunt with our GPS Hunting Tracker
• Complimentary mapping layers such as topo maps, hiking trails, running and bike path
• Web Map for e-scouting at home and syncing data to your mobile. Web Hunting Map: www.onxmaps.com/web
▶ OFFLINE GPS FUNCTIONALITY:
The onX Hunt App turns your phone into an outdoor handheld GPS Navigator by using the GPS built into your phone or tablet to display your location on the sat/topo map. Cellular coverage is NOT needed, as tile saving technology allows you to save basemaps and layers for offline navigation.
Extensive collection of Rec points, hiking and bike trails, backcountry roads, hot springs, Fire towers, and more.
▶ WEB MAP: Memberships also include access to our online Web Hunting Map (www.onxmaps.com/web) for computer use!
• Scout from the comfort of your home
• Sync markups and tracks between devices
• Print unlimited free maps
▶ FREE TRIAL:
While the onX Hunt App and many of it’s features are free, you will also start a free Premium State Membership trial when you install the App. This allows you to try a full featured Premium State Membership for 7 days.
▶ PREMIUM STATE MEMBERSHIP:
With a Premium State Membership you gain access to our proprietary hunting GPS maps developed by our GIS team. A Premium State Membership costs $29.99/year. Get the same great features of the free onX Hunt App but with the additional benefits of:
• Public land like Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management (BLM maps), Wildlife Management Areas, County and State land hunting/fishing maps, Timber Lands, QUADS and more!
• Landowner names with property line maps and boundaries finder in available counties (U.S. only)
• Search by landowner name or Hunting property landowner boundaries to scout and look for new areas to Hunt.
• Save private, or public hunting land maps for offline use
• GMU or Hunting Units for multiple species (e.g. Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Elk, Turkey Hunting and more)
• Possible Access Lands, Walk-In areas, Block Management Areas and private lands open to the public.
• The largest database of nationwide Roads and Trails ever built.
* Private landownership maps may not be available for all counties (U.S. only)
View the complimentary county layer on the Map or visit our website.
ELITE NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP
With an Elite Membership, you gain access to our proprietary maps for all 50 states. Easily scout and plan hunts in any state now for one membership price. Available for $99.99/year or $14.99/month.
Having a problem, or want to request new features please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure to Download ONX HUNT for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
ONX HUNT is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the ONX HUNT PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ONX HUNT”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ONX HUNT app.
ONX HUNT Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ONX HUNT”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use ONX HUNT on PC.
This is how you can download ONX HUNT app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.