Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download ONVIF IP for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this ONVIF IP Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of ONVIF IP PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that ONVIF IP App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About ONVIF IP App
Monitor, control, explore and configure IP cameras.
It is much more than a simple IP camera viewer.
Support all modern (i.e. ONVIF conformant) IP cameras.
Support older cameras via generic RTSP and MJPEG
Please note: IP CENTCOM is the name of our Windows 8.1/10, Windows Phone versions.
Dutch translation is kindly provided by Koen Zomers (email@example.com – www.koenzomers.nl) and Elmer Verrijssen (firstname.lastname@example.org – https://elversoft.com – Elversoft)
Estonian translation is kindly provided by Mr. Olari Saul (Olari.email@example.com).
French translation is kindly provided by Mr. Jean Bruder (firstname.lastname@example.org).
German translation is kindly provided by Mr. Jörg Trampert and Mr. Dominik Trampert (trampert. joerg@gmail. com).
Italian translation is kindly provided by ipDoor (email@example.com, www.ipdoor.com), a leader in IP Door Phones. Access Control and Home Automation Solution.
Polish translation is kindly provided by Mr. Paweł Łukasik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Portuguese translation is kindly provided by a Brazilian engineer.
Russian translation is kindly provided by Минин Максим(email@example.com).
Slovenian translation is kindly provided by Mr. Marjan Mirai (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Spanish translation is kindly provided by Mr. Pedro Torres (email@example.com).
Ukrainian translation is kindly provided by Минин Максим(firstname.lastname@example.org).
ONVIF – Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).
Generic RTSP/MJPEG – Support non-ONVIF IP cameras as generic RTSP or MJPEG streams.
RTSP over HTTP – Help viewers traverse firewalls, and save servers from complex port configuration.
Explore – In-depth exploration of device properties.
H.264 – (a.k.a. Advanced Video Coding) The same format used by Blu-ray, YouTube. High compression allows smoother video for limited bandwidth..
Audio Support both AAC and G.711.
MP4 – Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility.
Discovery – Discover all ONVIF devices instantly. Adding a camera can be as simple as a few button clicks.
PTZ – Flick to pan/tilt, click to zoom.Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras (Pro version).
Widget – Snapshot preview on Android home screen, and one-click to start video streaming.
Snapshot Preview – App home screen with snapshots updated periodically.
Multi-view – Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously.
Portrait/Landscape – Support both portrait and landscape, fit and crop-and-fill viewing.
App’s web page:
Procedure to Download ONVIF IP for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
ONVIF IP is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the ONVIF IP PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “ONVIF IP”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ONVIF IP app.
ONVIF IP Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “ONVIF IP”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use ONVIF IP on PC.
This is how you can download ONVIF IP app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.