Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the OFFICIAL TWRP app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this OFFICIAL TWRP Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that OFFICIAL TWRP App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About OFFICIAL TWRP App
TWRP – Team Win Recovery Project: Official app developed by Team Win for TWRP. Use the app to alert you when new TWRP versions are released for your device. When a new version is available, download it using the app and install it (root users only) without rebooting to recovery.
You can find a brief guide and more details about the app here:
The Official TWRP App does not require root to perform version checking, however, additional features are available such as image flashing if you grant root permissions.
Currently the app is only able to flash images from internal storage. We will add the ability to use additional storage locations very soon!
We will be developing additional features in the near future, so check back often!
Please do not ask us to add TWRP support for your device. We simply do not have access to all of the devices or the developer resource to port your device for you. You can port your own device here:
Procedure to Download OFFICIAL TWRP for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
OFFICIAL TWRP is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the OFFICIAL TWRP PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “OFFICIAL TWRP”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the OFFICIAL TWRP app.
OFFICIAL TWRP Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “OFFICIAL TWRP”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use OFFICIAL TWRP on PC.
This is how you can download OFFICIAL TWRP app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.