Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download NHL app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this NHL Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of NHL PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that NHL App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About NHL App
The official NHL® app is your one-stop-shop for ALL things hockey. From dekes and dangles, to overtime winners and cellys, to news, scores, stats, tickets, arena info, and highlights; there’s no other app you need to unleash your hockey fandom.
We’ve been hard at work creating new ways for you to immerse yourself in hockey this season. Here’s what we’ve been working on.
• Follow every game this season from puck drop until the final horn
• Stay up-to-date with every team’s scores, schedules, standings, videos, and rosters
• Read news updates from your favorite team and around the league
• Set up team push notifications for game start, game end, goals (with your favorite team’s official horn), news, and more
• Customize the NHL® app icon to feature your favorite team*
• Subscribe to NHL.TV™ and stream all your favorite team’s live games^ in beautiful 60 frames per second HD video
• Watch up to four games a week for free on NHL.TV™^
• Pause and rewind NHL.TV™ with DVR controls to never miss a play
• Personalize NHL.TV™ broadcasts with home or away feeds
• View key plays and pivotal moments with in-game and post-game highlights
• Subscribe to NHL Premium™ and make the NHL app ad-free. You can also stream 2-minutes per period of any game, blackout-free (NHL.TV™ subscribers get NHL Premium™ free)
• Not available in Canada
• Listen to the radio broadcast of any game for free
• Take the radio broadcast on the road with Android Auto
• Watch over 500 national and out-of-market NHL® games during the 2020-21 NHL® season^
• Watch every game of the 2021 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
• Stream full game replays and in-game highlights on-demand^
• Re-watch archived games from past NHL® seasons
• Choose from Home, Away, and alternate language (where available) broadcasts
• Only available in Canada
^All live and on-demand games are subject to blackouts and other restrictions.
* The NHL® app is not the official team app for the Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks, Toronto Maple Leafs, or Vancouver Canucks.
Access NHL Premium™ for $2.99 monthly or for $19.99 yearly or get NHL.TV™ for $24.99 monthly or for $144.99 yearly. Monthly subscribers will be automatically billed through Google Play every 30 days year-round, yearly subscribers will be automatically billed every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Features and content within NHL LIVE™ and the NHL® app are subject to change.
You agree to accept the NHL LIVE™ Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy by watching live and on-demand games within the NHL® app.
NHL, the NHL Shield and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and NHL.TV, NHL LIVE and NHL Premium are trademarks of the National Hockey League.
NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Procedure to Download NHL for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
NHL is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the NHL PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “NHL”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the NHL app.
NHL Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “NHL”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use NHL on PC.
This is how you can download NHL app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.