Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download NCERT Hindi Books for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this NCERT Hindi Books Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of NCERT Hindi Books PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that NCERT Hindi Books App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About NCERT Hindi Books App
Get all Ncert Books in Hindi with all Ncert solutions and Notes also in Hindi. We have specially made this app hindi language for you so that every student can read and learn from it and uniquely designed from our experience for hindi users.
Unique Features of This App:-
* Super Offline mode: Once Downloaded , No internet connection required
* Ncert Books from class 1 to 12 in hindi
* Ncert Solutions from class 3 to 12 in hindi
* Ncert Notes from class 8 to 12 in hindi
* Important Questions from class 8 to 12 in hindi
* CBSE Board papers of class 10 and 12 of all subjects.
* Best Youtube tutorials of all classes in hindi
* Inbuilt Fast Reader for smooth reading
* No login required
* Read Online
Subjects covered in this App in hindi are –
Mathematics , Physics , Accountancy ,Hindi , Biology , Psychology , Chemistry ,
Economics , Business Studies , Hindi , Political Science , Statistics , Social Studies ,
Science & Environmental.
गणित , भौतिक विज्ञान , लेखाशात्र , हिन्दी , जीव विज्ञान , इतिहास , भूगोल ,मनोविज्ञान, समाजशास्त्र,
रसायन विज्ञान , राजनीति विज्ञान, अर्थशास्त्र, बिजनेस स्टडीज, हस्तकला , कंप्यूटर ,पर्यावरण अध्ययन.
Procedure to Download NCERT Hindi Books for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
NCERT Hindi Books is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the NCERT Hindi Books PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “NCERT Hindi Books”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the NCERT Hindi Books app.
NCERT Hindi Books Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “NCERT Hindi Books”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use NCERT Hindi Books on PC.
This is how you can download NCERT Hindi Books app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.