Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download NCERT Books for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this NCERT Books Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of NCERT Books PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that NCERT Books App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About NCERT Books App
App contains all NCERT Book from Class 1 to 12 in English ,Hindi & Urdu in PDF format which can used in OFFLINE mode also.
Get All Board Result in this App. App also provides you 10th & 12th Board Result 2020.
This app also provides you NCERT Solution in English and Hindi , RD Sharma Book Solution , R.S Aggarwal , LAKHMIR SINGH & MANJIT KAUR Solution , D.K Goel Solution,TS Grewal Solution,T.R Jain Solution
Selina Solution, ML Aggarwak Solution , Frank Solution and HC Verma Book Solution.
With the super convenient offline mode you can save all NCERT Book & Solution , RD Sharma & HC Verma SOLUTION etc at the tap of a button. Once downloaded you can access all PDF and reference books through app even when you have no internet access 🙂
App also conatins JEE & NEET – Notes, MCQs, Mock Test, 15 years Previous Year Paper with Solution, Important Updates
You will also get CBSE Sample Paper, Previous Year Paper, Important Question, Important Notes etc.
NCERT Books are very useful in for preparation of following exams:
✓ CBSE Board & All State Board Exam
✓ Jee & NEET and Various Competative Exam
✓ Central – UPSC, IAS or Civil Services
✓ SSC – CGL, CHSL, Stenographer
✓ Banking Exams like IBPS, Bank PO, SBI PO & SBI Clerk
✓ Teacher Exam Like CTET, UGC NET, state level like UPTET, MPTET, REET and B.Ed exams
✓ RBI – Grade B Officer, Assistant
✓ LIC AAO, NICL AO, GICL AO, UIIC AO
✓ Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) NTPC
✓ Statewise – BPSC, APPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, RPSC etc.
✓ CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, IIFT, CET, MICAT
✓ CLAT, NIFT
✓ Almost all other Indian Competitive exams.
— Books Solution —
★ NCERT Solution in English and Hindi
★ RD Sharma Book Solution
★ R.S Aggarwal Solution
★ HC Verma SOLUTION
★ LAKHMIR SINGH & MANJIT KAUR Solution
★ D.K Goel Solution
★ TS Grewal Solution
★ T.R Jain Solution
★ Selina Solution
★ ML Aggarwak Solution
★ Frank Solution
★ IE IRODOV Solution
We are providing something unique, useful and most importantly fun.
By giving students a tool to find instant solutions to their doubts, we’re trying to make every student self-sufficient in practicing & completing their homework.
Procedure to Download NCERT Books for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
NCERT Books is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the NCERT Books PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “NCERT Books”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the NCERT Books app.
NCERT Books Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “NCERT Books”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use NCERT Books on PC.
This is how you can download NCERT Books app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.