Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download MYMAIL for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this MYMAIL Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of MYMAIL PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that MYMAIL App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About MYMAIL App
myMail – Manage all your email accounts at once! Whether it’s Hotmail, Google Gmail, Yahoo, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird mail, Webmail, or Mail.ru, the myMail email client supports all major providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.
myMail keeps your mail securely in one place. It’s the perfect mail drop app, making it fast, easy, and mobile-friendly to exchange email clients. Our app allows you to preview, read, reply to, and forward your messages, as well as to add and view attachments. Exchange email client with ease using myMail. All you need to do is sign in using your login and password, and the mail app is ready to use.
myMail is a mail drop app that automatically sets up IMAP, POP, and SMTP settings for most host domains and email clients (including Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail) and has support for the majority of corporate servers, such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange, on which IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
✻ Real-time push notifications for your mail account (regardless of what email client you’re using, be it Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail) that can be customized to better fit your work-life schedule
✻ Navigate easily through your mailbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation, making it easy to exchange email
✻ Search through local and server contacts (including Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud mail, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail) with search suggestions as you type
✻ Browse files that you want to attach directly from the mail app
✻ Create a unique signature
✻ Keep a clean mailbox by flagging or deleting your messages, or by moving them to your spam folder
✻ Filter your mailbox by unread messages with attachments
✻ A clear layout and user-friendly mailbox design
✻ Support for the ActiveSync
✻ View an entire conversation on one screen with threads
And that’s not all! Sign up at my.com for a short new email address and access these exclusive features:
✻ Add, delete, label, and manage folders in your mailbox
✻ Create filters to organize your messages, e.g. by sender
✻ Activate our dark theme to allow you to work comfortably at night
Our mail drop application is optimized for your smartphone and tablet to make it easy to exchange email client.
Security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to such email clients as Hotmail, Google Gmail, Edison email, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, Exchange, or Fastmail and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure login to the email client.
EWS protocol is not yet supported, but keep an eye out for future updates.
If a sign-in problem occurs on your device, be it Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail, please send details to email@example.com, including your email address, IMAP, POP, or SMTP email client settings, and we will resolve the issue.
Procedure to Download MYMAIL for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
MYMAIL is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the MYMAIL PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “MYMAIL ”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the MYMAIL app.
MYMAIL Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MYMAIL ”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use MYMAIL on PC.
This is how you can download MYMAIL app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.