Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download MyCANAL for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this MyCANAL Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of MyCANAL PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that MyCANAL App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About MyCANAL App
With myCANAL follow the great moments live, find your broadcasts in replay even offline and discover our personalized recommendations on all your screens.
Cinema, series, sport, entertainment, docs, kids programs and many more to discover in myCANAL
● You have already subscribed to a CANAL+ offer, myCANAL is included in your subscription!
Not yet subscribed? myCANAL is accessible by subscribing to CANAL+ offers.
With myCANAL enjoy all the channels of your subscription and services from:
– Live: up to 200 live channels accessible depending on the subscription *
– Replay: thousands of programs available at any time in VF and VOST. *
– Download: to watch even offline**
-Profiles: each person has their own personalized space, including a secure kids profile with ultra-simple access and an age filter to find thousands of content, for toddlers and even teenagers
– Personalized recommendation: A selection of programs adapted to your tastes
– Resume playback on all screens
– Expert Mode: an immersive sports experience fed by real-time data. Find in the Timeline tab, stats on the live event, polls, questions and quizzes, published by the Sports editorial staff (only available in Metropolitan France)
– Multi-live: 2 to 4 live channels on a single screen (only available in Metropolitan France)
– The TV Guide
– Tools to limit your data consumption
– … And many other features that we let you discover!
Live the complete myCANAL experience by subscribing to CANAL+.
Subscribed to a CANAL+ offer in Reunion, the Caribbean, Caledonia, Mauritius or Africa? myCANAL is exclusively dedicated to subscribers (included in the subscription).
Please note that VOD rentals and purchases are not available. To discover all the CANAL+ offers available, go to the canalplus-[zone].com websites.
N.B.: 1. If you subscribe via Google Play, your non-binding monthly subscription will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the end of the rolling month, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, from Google Play account settings. The renewal will be charged to your account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan.
2. If you have not subscribed via Google Play, you can manage your subscription via your Customer Area accessible on the myCANAL website.
TO KNOW: Take advantage of myCANAL on all your screens: Android, PC, tablet, Android TV®
– The application works in all territories of the European Union, in 3G/4G and/or Wi-Fi coverage, at no additional cost
– Compatible with Android 7.0 and later.
– Widevine DRM: If your device is not compatible with the native Google player, you will not be able to consume encrypted content on myCANAL
– We recommend using Wi-Fi mode. Consumption in EDGE/3G/4G may lead to additional operator costs.
*The channels available live and in replay are specific to each territory.
**At the request of publishers, certain programs cannot be broadcast or downloaded in myCANAL. Channels and services subject to change, subject to Wi-Fi availability. For download, subject to program availability and screens.
Method 1: Procedure to Download MyCANAL for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
MyCANAL is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the MyCANAL PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “MyCANAL”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the MyCANAL app.
Method 2: How to install MyCANAL Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download MyCANAL Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the MyCANAL Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: MyCANAL Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MyCANAL”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use MyCANAL on PC.
This is how you can download MyCANAL app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.