Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download MUTIFY for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this MUTIFY Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of MUTIFY PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that MUTIFY App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About MUTIFY App
Mutify is the best Spotify ad silencing app you can get. That is completely free and works in the background.
Whenever Mutify detects an ad is playing on Spotify, it helps you turn down the volume of the ads automatically, so that you can sit back and enjoy listening to your favorite music without worrying about those annoyingly loud ads.
• You MUST enable ‘Device Broadcast Status’ in Spotify settings for Mutify to work.
• Please add Mutify to battery saving exceptions list to make sure it works uninterruptedly in the background (optional)
★ Simple and Clean User interface app while respecting user’s privacy. <3
★ Lets you hear ads at reduced volume instead of complete silence.
★ Auto-mute ads when changing tracks using in-app media controls.
★ Quick-setting tile to quick-launch Mutify from status bar.
★ Ability to launch Spotify automatically.
★ Consumes minimal battery.
★ Light & Dark mode UI.
★ Manual mute/unmute buttons.
★ Control the media without leaving the app.
★ And last but not least – an actual permission-free app!!
Note: Mutify is NOT an ad blocker; it just helps you lower the device’s volume whenever an ad is detected playing. So, it does not interfere with your Spotify app or asks for any unnecessary permissions to work.
• Spotify Lite is NOT supported! It does not have the ‘Device Broadcast Status’ feature to work with Mutify.
• Mutify does NOT support casting devices, because there’s no way it can control volume for those devices! However, if your casting device supports pairing via Bluetooth, Mutify should work for you!
Developer Note – Mutify is developed and maintained by an individual dev, totally free of cost. Needless to say, I work on it part-time only. So please don’t send any unnecessary feature requests that don’t entertain the app’s core functionality. Being a Spotify fan myself, I genuinely believe that this app will improve the music listening experience for those who cannot afford Spotify premium at the moment. However, if you want to enjoy the music listening experience to the fullest – I would highly recommend getting yourself a Spotify premium subscription. Believe me, It’s totally worth it!
Thank you & Happy Listening! 🙂
Thanks for downloading Mutify. If there is an issue or feature request, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
►►► This is an open-source project. The code is distributed under MIT license and available on GitHub if you want to contribute or support the project:
►►► If you love Mutify, please consider supporting the project on GitHub. ⬆ 😉
• Don’t forget to leave your valuable reviews and suggestions. It helps me to improve the app further.
Disclaimer: Mutify is a third-party app. The developer is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored, or endorsed by Spotify AB. Metadata used and all other copyrights are the property of Spotify AB and their respective owners. If there is any trademark or copyright violation that does not follow within the Fair Use, please contact me and I will take immediate action.
Method 1: Procedure to Download MUTIFY for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
MUTIFY is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the MUTIFY PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “MUTIFY”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the MUTIFY app.
Method 2: How to install MUTIFY Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download MUTIFY Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the MUTIFY Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: MUTIFY Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MUTIFY”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use MUTIFY on PC.
This is how you can download MUTIFY app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.