Minecraft Trial is a construction game where you build, explore and fight in a 3D environment. This game is for those who like fun in another dimension where you can live your adventure living in a world made up of blocks in a 3D environment.
Minecraft Trial is made up of 5 levels, namely creative, survival, extreme, spectator and adventure which you have to manage however you want. To play Minecraft, you will feel different options, for eg, different graphics in every round and different challenges and difficulties which may improve your experience.
If you are a gaming personality who likes fun, then you have to play Minecraft Trial. This game will let your imagination fly in a real virtual 3D world experience when creating and building your buildings with blocks.
Minecraft Trial is a free demo version for Android and iOS users. In this version, you can create weapons and armor to fight monsters hidden in the caves. You can play and share your adventures with your friends in a Multiplayer style.
The developer of Minecraft configures it with very good resolution, well-defined pixels, Sound and graphics enhance the gaming interest you want.
Another interesting thing about Minecraft is that you can customize your character with skins and mods option you can dress your character with classic outfits, you can build cities, castles, buildings and fortresses as you want with the materials you prefer. For eg: if you want to build Burj Kalifa with wood you can. There will be no rules or conditions to limit your imagination.
Features of Minecraft Trial
- High definition 3D.
- Easy to use.
- Touch controls on mobile devices.
- Amazing Sounds that increase the suspense of the game.
- You can create your world in 3D.
- Customize character with trending dress.
- Users can build cities with Blocks.
- Users can build castles with Blocks.
- Users can build buildings and fortresses with Blocks.
- Download free.
- Available on iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox 360 and Linux platforms.
- Update automatically.
Checkout Popular Game: BGMI for PC
Minecraft Trial PC Requirements
|Operating System||Windows 7 and Above / Mac|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 6th Gen Minimum|
|Graphics||Minimum 1 GB|
|Hardisk||4 GB SSD recommended|
Method 1: Procedure to Download MINECRAFT TRIAL for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
MINECRAFT TRIAL is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the MINECRAFT TRIAL PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “MINECRAFT TRIAL”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the MINECRAFT TRIAL app.
Method 2: How to install MINECRAFT TRIAL Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
1. Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
2. Also Download MINECRAFT TRIAL Apk from the download button above.
3. Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
4. Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
5. Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
6. Click on it and locate the MINECRAFT TRIAL Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
7. It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: MINECRAFT TRIAL Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MINECRAFT TRIAL”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use MINECRAFT TRIAL on PC.
This is how you can download MINECRAFT TRIAL app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.
Check out: Pewdiepie Minecraft Series