Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Mic Test for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Mic Test Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Mic Test PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Mic Test App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Mic Test App
With MicTest you can do a quick recording test to evaluate the quality of your smartphone’s microphone, or your headset. You will know how others hear you.
Use Mic Test to compare the quality of your different devices or a new one before buying it.
It is very easy to use, it has screen indication of the audio level, progress bar of the recording time and you can configure the duration according to your preferences.
MicTest allows you to keep your collection of test recordings in order to quickly compare the quality of your different microphones.
You can also use this application as a high quality recorder. New options allow you to record up to 10 minutes and choose the direct sound from the microphone or the processed for voice calls. Keep in mind that in some devices both modes could be identical.
With Mic Test you can test the microphones built in your smartphone and also those of your headset connected by cable or bluetooth.
Procedure to Download Mic Test for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Mic Test is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Mic Test PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Mic Test”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Mic Test app.
Mic Test Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Mic Test”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Mic Test on PC.
This is how you can download Mic Test app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.