Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download MARROW for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this MARROW Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of MARROW PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that MARROW App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About MARROW App
Marrow for NEET PG:
Evidence-based online platform for NEET PG – Videos, QBank & Test Series
» 700+ hours of recorded videos
» By India’s top 19 medical faculty
» 100+ hours of Marrow Live Plus (MCQ Discussion + Vertical Integration videos)
» 273 Tests (75 Grand Tests & 198 special tests)
» Grand Tests with ~ 70% clinical questions
» Taken by over 1 lakh students pan-India
QBank Edition 5
» 18,000 new pattern MCQs
» Updated with 100% more clinical questions
» Includes previous years’ question papers
India’s biggest faculty line-up for NEET PG
Anatomy – Dr. Ravi Raj, M.D.
Physiology – Dr. Krishna Kumar, M.D.
Biochemistry – Dr. Rebecca James, M.D.
Microbiology – Dr. Shivika Sethi, M.D.
Pharmacology – Dr. Ranjan Kumar Patel, M.D.
Pathology – Dr. Ila Jain Khandelwal, D.N.B., M.N.A.M.S., F.I.P.
Forensic Medicine – Dr. Akhilesh Raj Jhamad, M.D.
Comm. Medicine – Dr. Mukhmohit Singh, M.D.
ENT – Dr. Manisha Sinha Budhiraja, M.S., D.N.B.
Ophthalmology – Dr. Utsav Bansal, MBBS, DOMS
Psychiatry – Dr. Mohan Sunil Kumar, D.P.M.
Anaesthesia – Dr. Rama Krishna Chaitanya, D.A., D.N.B.
Radiology – Dr. Mayur Arun Kulkarni, M.D., D.N.B.
Dermatology – Dr. Malcolm Pinto, M.D.
Medicine – Dr Rakesh S Nair, M.D., D.M.
Orthopaedics – Dr Abbas Ali, M.S., D.N.B.
Surgery – Dr Rohan Khandelwal, M.S., M.R.C.S., F.I.B.D.
OBG – Dr. Sakshi Arora, D.G.O.
Pediatrics – Dr. Singaram, M.D.
What makes Marrow special?
» Concept-based learning. Focus on high yield and repeat topics and MCQs.
» Solve MCQs rather than just reading them.
» Makes you exam ready.
» Error-free & evidence-based.
» Retain 30% more of what you read.
» Be part of the largest Pan – India NEET PG test series.
» Prepared by India’s most loved medical teachers & top rank holders.
» Learn using the most popular and trusted QBank for NEET PG.
» Create your own MCQ set using Custom Modules.
Procedure to Download MARROW for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
MARROW is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the MARROW PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “MARROW”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the MARROW app.
MARROW Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MARROW”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use MARROW on PC.
This is how you can download MARROW app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.