Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download LUAS for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this LUAS Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of LUAS PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that LUAS App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About LUAS App
The one and only Official Luas Android App. This App gives you all the information you need to make use of Luas direct from Luas.
This App includes:
* Live Info – Real time Live Information for next trams to all stops
* Fares – Point to Point Fare Calculator
* Map – An interactive Map of all Luas Stops, Park + Rides and Lost+ Founds with links to Live Information for that stop and Directions to that stop from your location.
* Times – Details of Luas Operating Times for both lines 7 Days a week.
* News – All the latest Luas info direct to your phone including Travel Updates, details of Holiday Services and all the latest Luas Competitions and News.
* Contacts – Use the links throughout the App to Freephone the Luas Call Centre at 1800 300 604, email the Luas Call Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or find out more about Luas on the Luas Mobile Website www.m.luas.ie.
This App is linked to the Luas Live Information System which feeds the Live Info to the Stops, to the Website, to the Mobile Website and to the Luas iPhone App. If you spot any issues with the Live Info (or any other area of the app) or your have any suggestions about improving the App please email us with details at email@example.com. We will always do our best to fix issues as fast as we can and integrate suggestions into any opportunity we get to upgrade the App.
This is the only Official Luas Android App. There are other Android Apps displaying Luas Live Info on. These are unofficially taking information from the Luas Website and don’t display the Travel Updates in times of alternations to service. If you download an unofficial app please always remember that the Luas Mobile Website m.luas.ie is there with Luas Live Info and Luas Travel Update if you need it.
This App has been developed by Dovetail Technologies on behalf of the TII. It collects anonymous usage statistics in order to help us improve the service we offer.
Procedure to Download LUAS for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
LUAS is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the LUAS PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “LUAS”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the LUAS app.
LUAS Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “LUAS”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use LUAS on PC.
This is how you can download LUAS app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.