Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Loop Player for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Loop Player Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Loop Player PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Loop Player App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Loop Player App
Loop Player is an A – B repeating player (repeating user defined part of audio between A and B points) with advanced controls and playback speed support. This repeat media player app is very useful to study new languages, practice music, dance or tai-chi trainees or listen to eBooks.
Loop Player was originally designed for learning guitar but you can also use it for practicing any musical instrument, listen audio books, learn courses and many more.
You can use it the practice the difficult parts of a song and with the build in “playback speed” controller you can adjust the playback speed to your current playing level.
The application is very simple to use. First you load a song from your personal audio library and then you basically have two controls “A” and “B”.
These are used to set the starting and ending point of your loop. Also you have additional controls to fine-tune the starting and ending points and to control the playback speed of your audio file.
Free version features
◈ Playing audio
◈ Repeat interval or looping
◈ Change playback speed
◈ File browsing
◈ Count loop repetition and set maximum number of repetition.
◈ Background audio
PRO version features
You can unlock PRO version via purchase:
◈ Support for more file types.
◈ Support playback speeds from 0.3x to 1.7x.
◈ Save unlimited number of loops.
◈ Export loop as separate audio file.
◈ Multiple themes.
If you like this app, please take some time and review it :).
◈ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
◈ Billing: Used to unlock PRO version.
◈ External Storage: Used to load audio files in this application.
Procedure to Download Loop Player for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Loop Player is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Loop Player PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Loop Player”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Loop Player app.
Loop Player Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Loop Player”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Loop Player on PC.
This is how you can download Loop Player app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.