Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download LOCATION CHANGER app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this LOCATION CHANGER Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of LOCATION CHANGER PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that LOCATION CHANGER App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About LOCATION CHANGER App
Change your GPS location using this simple app. Prevent apps and websites from tracking your real location. Set a pin on the map using a long press (same as Google Maps), you can also double tap to zoom in/out on the map. Will also keep working if you reboot your phone. To turn it off just tap on the Stop button (also found in the notification).
* Please read everything from this page before using the app: https://www.netlinkd.com/locationchanger/
* Please note: if the app suddenly stops working or the notification disappears after some time, it is probably because it is background restricted in your Battery settings, please make sure to allow it to run in the background so it can work properly. Also if you are using Mock locations mode it is possible that some apps may detect that you are using a fake location and you may get an error message that they could not get your location, this is normal and Location Changer still works correctly but unfortunately Android can let apps know if you are using a Mock location. There is not much that can be done about that, there are some workarounds and they may have their own limitations, please research on Google to understand more about that.
* Now it can work as a system app without needing to enable Mock locations. Please search how to make it a system app as it can be different for each device. Also please note that this is a power user feature and we are not responsible if you cause any problems to your device in the process of making it a system app. To enable this mode go to Settings – Working mode – Root (system app). Please note that with Root mode the location may jump back to the real one on some devices – we recommend that you use this mode indoors where there is no GPS signal so it doesn’t interfere. If you don’t wan’t to use it as a system app, you will need to enable Mock locations on your device from Developer options for the app to work.
* Joystick: to set the maximum speed (in km/h) go to Settings – Speed. Double tap on the Joystick and hold it down to drag it to a new preferred position.
* What is “Mock locations”? Mock locations is a hidden setting in Developer options in the Android operating system that allows a device owner to set any GPS location for testing purposes. To enable Developer options go to your device Settings – About and tap Build number 7 times. This may be different on some devices, in this case you have to search how to do it for your device. Please use caution by not changing other system settings.
* Now you can add multiple pins on the map and set an interval in seconds to change the location to each pin. Please note that in Android the interval will vary significantly when you turn off your screen/the device goes into sleep mode. To clear the pins, tap on Done and then long press on the map or search for a location to set a new single pin.
* Please note that this app does not change your IP address, this is not a VPN. Applications/websites that check your location based on your IP address may still detect your real location.
* Now you can access the Android system Developer options from the menu in the lower right.
* Now it works in Battery saving mode too (no GPS), so all Location modes work now. This mode does not work with Root mode.
* Please note: to disable Mock locations on your device you will need to do it from Developer options. You normally do not need to disable it back, but some apps may not like it that you have it enabled, as they can detect this. Also it is best to tap on the Stop button before you uninstall this app to get your real location back as soon as possible.
Please use this app responsibly.
And please note that we are not responsible in any way how users choose to use this tool.
Procedure to Download LOCATION CHANGER for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
LOCATION CHANGER is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the LOCATION CHANGER PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “LOCATION CHANGER”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the LOCATION CHANGER app.
LOCATION CHANGER Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “LOCATION CHANGER”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use LOCATION CHANGER on PC.
This is how you can download LOCATION CHANGER app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.