Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download LIBRETORRENT for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this LIBRETORRENT Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of LIBRETORRENT PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that LIBRETORRENT App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About LIBRETORRENT App
LibreTorrent is an original Free as in Freedom torrent client for Android 4 and later, based on libtorrent. Download and share files directly on your device.
* DHT, PeX, encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT*PMP, µTP
* IP filtering (eMule dat and PeerGuardian)
* Ability to fine tune (network settings, power management, battery control, UI settings, etc.)
* Supports torrents with large number of files and big files
* HTTPS and magnet links support
* Support proxy for trackers and peers
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Ability to automatic movement of files to another directory or to an external drive at the end of download
* Ability to specify file and folder priorities
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to download sequentially
* Material Design
* Dark and Black theme
* Tablet optimized UI
* RSS manager
* Android TV support
* Ability to create torrents
* Streaming of any selected files
* And more
Procedure to Download LIBRETORRENT for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
LIBRETORRENT is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the LIBRETORRENT PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “LIBRETORRENT”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the LIBRETORRENT app.
LIBRETORRENT Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “LIBRETORRENT”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use LIBRETORRENT on PC.
This is how you can download LIBRETORRENT app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.