Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download LEMUROID for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this LEMUROID Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of LEMUROID PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that LEMUROID App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About LEMUROID AppLemuroid is an open-source emulator based on Libretro. It’s designed to work on a wide range of devices, from phones to TVs, and to provide the best user experience on Android. It’s completely free and without ads.
– Atari 2600 (A26)
– Atari 7800 (A78)
– Atari Lynx
– Nintendo (NES)
– Super Nintendo (SNES)
– Game Boy (GB)
– Game Boy Color (GBC)
– Game Boy Advance (GBA)
– Sega Genesis (aka Megadrive)
– Sega Master System (SMS)
– Sega Game Gear (GG)
– Nintendo 64 (N64)
– PlayStation (PSX)
– PlayStation Portable (PSP)
– Nintendo DS (NDS)
– NEC PC Engine (PCE)
– Arcade (MAME2003, FBNeo)
– Automatically save and restore game states
– ROMs scanning and indexing
– Optimized touch controls
– Quick save/load with slots
– Support for zipped ROMs
– Display simulation (LCD/CRT)
– Fast-forward support
– Gamepad support
– Tilt to stick support
– Touch control customization (size and position)
– Cloud save sync
– No ads
– Local multiplayer (connect multiple gamepads to the same device)
Keep in mind not every device can emulate every console. A very powerful one is required for more recent systems such as PSP and DS.
This application does not contain any games. You need to provide your own legally owned ROM files.
Procedure to Download LEMUROID for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
LEMUROID is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the LEMUROID PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “LEMUROID”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the LEMUROID app.
LEMUROID Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “LEMUROID”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use LEMUROID on PC.
This is how you can download LEMUROID app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.