Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download KineMaster for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this KineMaster Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of KineMaster PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that KineMaster App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About KineMaster App
Make incredible videos on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use, but you can unlock even more with KineMaster Premium. Edit and share all your videos with KineMaster!
• Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
• Reverse your videos
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The KineMaster Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
When you subscribe to KineMaster Premium, you remove the watermark and ads, unlock professional tool presets, and get access to over a thousand premium assets in the KineMaster Asset Store. Subscribe to KineMaster today Premium within the app!
KineMaster is the Editors’ Choice! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
Procedure to Download KineMaster for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
KineMaster is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the KineMaster PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “KineMaster”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the KineMaster app.
KineMaster Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “KineMaster”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use KineMaster on PC.
This is how you can download KineMaster app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.