Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Jabra Sound+ for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Jabra Sound+ Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Jabra Sound+ PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Jabra Sound+ App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Jabra Sound+ App
Jabra Sound+ app
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion for your Jabra headphones – adding extra features and enabling you to personalize the way you use your Jabra headphones. Jabra Sound+ currently supports;
• Jabra Elite 2, 3, 45e, 45h, 65e, 65t, 75t, 85t, 85h, Active 45e, Active 65t, Active 75t, 7 Pro, 7 Active
• Jabra Evolve 65e, 65t
• Jabra Evolve2 65, 85
An app experience that’s made for you
Today we use our headphones more than ever, and in very different environments – at work, on the train, working out, walking, driving, and more. To perform optimally, your headset may need different settings activated for each of these situations.
For this purpose, we created “Moments” – predefined configurations to suit different moments of your day. All the Moments are customizable to cover your unique preferences, and with future updates.
Choose your favorite voice assistant – Google or Amazon Alexa*
With a single touch instantly access your phone’s voice assistant, directly from your headphones.
Personalize your music
Customize your sound with the music equalizer. Choose a predefined setting or fine-tune your audio using the 5-band equalizer.
SmartSound – automatically adapts your headset to your surroundings
SmartSound analyzes your sound environment and automatically applies your personalized audio using Moments in Sound+. **
ANC for blocking ambient noise
With ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) you can reduce the amount of disruptive noise you hear from your surroundings. **
Hear the world around you
Adjust how much of the outside world you’d like to hear when using your headphones. **
Superior call experience
Modify your call settings to suit your preferences.
Track your headphone’s battery status with a simple, visual indicator in the app.
Always keep your headphones updated with the wireless update feature
Track your activity progress (only available for the Jabra Elite Active 65t).
Register your headphones using the Jabra Sound+ app to activate your 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust. ***
* Amazon registration required and dependent on headset compatibility
** Certain features, such as ANC, SmartSound and HearThrough are headphone dependent.
*** For the Elite headphones
Method 1: Procedure to Download Jabra Sound+ for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Jabra Sound+ is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Jabra Sound+ PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Jabra Sound+”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Jabra Sound+ app.
Method 2: How to install Jabra Sound+ Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Jabra Sound+ Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Jabra Sound+ Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Jabra Sound+ Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Jabra Sound+”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Jabra Sound+ on PC.
This is how you can download Jabra Sound+ app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.