Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download IVPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this IVPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of IVPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that IVPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About IVPN App
Secure, private VPN with fast WireGuard connections. Use our open-source privacy app to start a private connection to the third party audited IVPN service. Choose from OpenVPN and WireGuard protocols on Android.
What we offer:
Fast servers in 45 locations
Improved security for Wifi/LTE/3G/4G
Use on up to 7 devices (Pro plan)
Apps available for iOS, macOS, Android and Windows
Kill switch for complete protection
Set trusted networks and use custom DNS
Multi-hop connections for advanced privacy
24/7 customer service assistance
Improve your data privacy with a private connection on your Android devices.
Browse safely at WiFi hotspots, airports and hotels with improved security.
Hide your connection and protect your private data from your ISP by using a fast VPN.
Hide your IP to prevent websites snooping on you with our secure VPN.
What we do differently than other VPNs?
No logs and data collection
No free tier and selling of browser history
No third-party tools in app
No misleading ads
No false promises (e.g. full anonymous connection)
Privacy guides to help you improve your privacy
Transparent ownership and team
Civilian grade encryption
No overselling of our service – we are a truly fast VPN
IVPN was founded in 2009 with a mission of protecting individual privacy. Our team includes information security experts and privacy advocates who are working towards a surveillance-free future. We believe that everybody has the right to freedom of opinion and expression online without interference. We’re determined to preserve your right to that freedom. This is more than just business to us – it’s our mission to help you improve your privacy and security a society dominated by always-on surveillance.
Our recent milestones include implementing WireGuard VPN protocol to all IVPN applications (first of VPN providers), undergoing an extensive audit conducted by independent auditors (cure53) and open-sourcing all IVPN clients.
Terms of Service: https://www.ivpn.net/tos
Privacy guides: https://www.ivpn.net/blog/privacy-guides
WireGuard® is a registered trademark of Jason A. Donenfeld.
Procedure to Download IVPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
IVPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the IVPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “IVPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the IVPN app.
IVPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “IVPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use IVPN on PC.
This is how you can download IVPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.