Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download INBROWSER for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this INBROWSER Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of INBROWSER PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that INBROWSER App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About INBROWSER App
InBrowser is an incognito/private browser for Android with TOR and video support. Each time you exit InBrowser, everything you’ve done in the app will be erased, including history, cookies, and sessions. InBrowser is a feature rich browser, and it’s in permanent private mode.
☆ This is the optimal browser if you want to visit adult websites, dating sites, medical sites, check Facebook on a friends device, watch a video or anything else without anyone finding out! ☆
✓ Absolutely no data is saved.
When you exit the app, all data and history is removed. Everything that goes on in the browser is removed when you hit Home, Exit, or Close.
✓ The Onion Router (TOR) support via Orbot.
Browse the Internet anonymously and encrypted through the TOR network and access content that has been blocked by your ISP, network or government. Requires Orbot to be installed and running.
✓ Search engines
InBrowser support searching via DuckDuckGo, StartPage (Ixquick), Bing, Google and Yahoo.
✓ No first or third party ads or trackers are bundled in the app. Your information is secure from leakage.
✓ Supports agent cloaking (no more mobile-version of sites!)
Make websites think that you’re visiting from Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Android.
✓ Deep integration with LastPass
LastPass can automatically fill passwords in InBrowser. Stay secure with strong passwords without any hassle.
✓ In-App video support
Click on a video-link and an in-app video player will play the video. Any trace of this is removed when you exit the app.
✓ Tabbed Browsing
InBrowser’s tabbed browsing feature has the ability to quickly switch between several open webpages within a single browsing session.
✓ Download files, images, and video to your SD Card in the InBrowser folder.
Long-press on a link to download a file comfortably to your SD-card.
✓ Minimalistic, maximum space for browsing
No junk, no ads, no extra bars – just maximum space for your browsing experience
For Adobe Flash-support, ensure that you have the appropriate flash-plugins installed and that your device supports Flash. InBrowser will not provide Flash out of the box, but it does support Flash-content.
Notice that Orbot is required for TOR to work. Orbot is made by the Tor Project and you can download it for free on Google Play, just search for “orbot” and download the one made by “The Tor Project”.
Procedure to Download INBROWSER for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
INBROWSER is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the INBROWSER PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “INBROWSER”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the INBROWSER app.
INBROWSER Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “INBROWSER”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use INBROWSER on PC.
This is how you can download INBROWSER app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.