Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Hola VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Hola VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Hola VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Hola VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Hola VPN App
• Freedom to view applications and websites from around the world
• Switch countries with ease
Welcome to a Better Internet!
• Hola is a free peer-to-peer VPN service, that works by sharing idle resources of its users to create a more open Web.
• Hola keeps its service free by providing a paid-for, commercial version of the VPN service to businesses.
• Unblock sites blocked in your country through an innovative peer to peer network
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you 🙂
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
* Your use of Hola Free VPN Proxy is free of charge in exchange for safely using
some of your device’s resources (WiFi and very limited cellular data), and only
when you are not using your device. You may turn this off by becoming a premium user. Please see our TOS for further information. http://hola.org/legal/sla/#automatic_route
Technical architecture: HolaVPN Proxy Unblocker is a split-tunneling proxy, built to unblock web sites without slowing them down. It works by sending only the minimal required information through a tunnel, and the rest is sent directly, for fastest unblocking. To enjoy a full privacy VPN, use HolaVPN Plus.
What types of information do we collect?
We collect the following types of data from you when you use the Services:
– Log Data: Log data may include the following information- browser type, web
pages you visit, time spent on those pages, access times and dates.
– Personal Information: Personal information is information that may be of a
private or sensitive nature, and which identifies or may identify you. The
Personal Information we may collect and retain includes your IP address, your
name and email address, screen name, payment and billing information or other
information we may ask from time to time as will be required for the on-boarding
process and services provisioning.
– Installed Applications: details of applications that are installed on the
Registering through social network account: When you register or sign-in to the
Services via your social network account (e.g., Facebook, Google+), we will have
access to basic information from your social network account
How do we use your information?
We use your information in order to provide you with the Service. This means
that we will use the information to set up your account, provide you with
support regarding the Service, communicate with you for updates, marketing
offers or concerns you may have and conduct statistical and analytical research
to improve the Service.
Information we share
We do not rent or sell any Personal Information. We may disclose Personal
Information to other trusted third party service providers or partners for the
purposes of providing you with the Services, storage and analytics. We may also
transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies.
Your Choices and Rights
We strive to give you ways to update your information quickly or to delete it.
To exercise such right, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure to Download Hola VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Hola VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Hola VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Hola VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Hola VPN app.
Hola VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Hola VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Hola VPN on PC.
This is how you can download Hola VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.